What's new

M2Dave's Friends of the Internet Most Recent Injustice: GAU Tier List

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
You did all of that online, against players who prioritize offline. It isn't concrete, conclusive proof.
Its enough to show how good I am as a player and how I can keep up with tournamemt players. Which I did. Plus these players that I play, they play online consistently.

Hold that.

Last edited:

Ra Helios

The only thing that will make me sound retarded is arguing with you Helios. Ignorant? Coming from you that means a lot. And am I coming off as a hater? Yes because I have nothing better to do with my life than hating on your phenomenally average Catwoman.

Again, phenomenally average.

Level up your arguments and your grammar.
Don't argue because I am chewing your ass up and crushing you like a soda can. Once a person get chew up they start attacking you with insults.

Because I brong proof to the table and your only comeback was a insult?

Wow.

A person that brings insults are the people that cannot come up with a good comeback but insults.

Try harder. TRY HARDER!!!!

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Don't argue because I am chewing your ass up and crushing you like a soda can. Once a person get chew up they start attacking you with insults.
Am I the one insulting you? Read what you wrote one more time.
Jesus Christ you're insane, kid. It might be a good thing that you can't make it to tournaments after all.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Jump in timings and d2 and other anti airs work differently online compared to offline this is just universal stuff Mr helios.

I like you have your opinion, but until you prove it offline, people will listen to 16 bit.

Prove everyone wrong. The balls in your court.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Bane is so good that I didn't even know how to play the character and managed to get a win against Mr Aquaman's Wonderwoman. So yeah I think Bane could be top 5 or 6 for the Yolo factor alone.

I might play him for more than 10 minutes this time. I could actually win stuff.

Ra Helios

Am I the one insulting you? Read what you wrote one more time.
Jesus Christ you're insane, kid. It might be a good thing that you can't make it to tournaments after all.
Proving my point. He switch the conversation to a different topic to throw insults at me because he cannot come back!!!!!

Are you done?

coolwhip

Noob
i disagree from what I experience they don't.
I would mention what a load of horseshit this is because you're actually arguing against proven fact that isn't up for debate since people have done this intensively offline (blow up Catwoman's wake-up catdash, even when delayed), but @TakeAChance said this mentality needs to change so it's better to let you spew nonsense and mislead people because this is the positivity/La resistance/revolution/infraction era. Yay, rejoice!

Ra Helios

Jump in timings and d2 and other anti airs work differently online compared to offline this is just universal stuff Mr helios.

I like you have your opinion, but until you prove it offline, people will listen to 16 bit.

Prove everyone wrong. The balls in your court.
Ill respect but you cannot say people will listen to 16 bit because they also listen to me as well.

Yes it works differently because of lag but do not say cw online is better because she is not.

Black adam online is better because there is somecharacters like cw that cannot punish his -22 dive kick online which make it a online tactic.

Every player I played have no problem Doing a d2 online.

Ra Helios

I would mention what a load of horseshit this is because you're actually arguing against proven fact that isn't up for debate since people have done this intensively offline (blow up Catwoman's wake-up catdash, even when delayed), but @TakeAChance said this mentality needs to change so it's better to let you spew nonsense and mislead people because this is the positivity/La resistance/revolution/infraction era. Yay, rejoice!
My cw is different.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Catwoman should replace Killer Frost in B-tier. Having footsie tools that have risks, and having no tools at all are two completely different things

coolwhip

Noob
My cw is different.
My man dude, listen carefully: Your Catwoman might be different, but her design, frame data, move property, etc... won't change just because you're playing her. If her wake-up lacks invincibility, it won't suddenly change just because Ra Helios happens to be controlling her. So characters can stuff her delayed wake up catdash, they will be able to do so whether she's controlled by you, 16 Bit, or any Catwoman player.

This has been tested and proven offline. Her wake-up catdash can be stuffed even when delayed. What does it matter whether your Catwoman is different?

coolwhip

Noob
Ill respect but you cannot say people will listen to 16 bit because they also listen to me as well.

Yes it works differently because of lag but do not say cw online is better because she is not.
The people who listen to you are about the same three people who "like" your posts for obvious reasons. You're a talented player but your match-up opinions and theory fighting are quite a few ways behind.

coolwhip

Noob
She isn't. I played offline catwoman before and played online Catwoman. She doesn't have online tactics. All her moves is punishable online.
This is the kind of statement you get a pass on by the positivity police for agenda driven reasons but let's put it that way: It is more difficult to anti-air online. It's more difficult to whiff punish online. It's more difficult fuzzy guard online. It's more difficult to time blowing up wake-ups online. It's more difficult to punish certain moves on block online. All of these play severely into Catwoman's hands and makes her get away with certain things she shouldn't be getting away with.

No yes, I know you'll tell me that you can anti-air online, whiff punish, etc... and you've done all of that throughout your phenomenal experience. But remember I didn't say impossible, I said more difficult. And I don't see how that's debatable.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Bane has enough representation that a top Bane should be able to beat the top Flash. Doesn't matter if it's one person taking that character to the limit; there's only one Batgirl doing anything of note too. It's as irrelevant as your "seeding points" and top secret "breakthrough" technology that "needs more testing" are at this point in time. Which is to say very.

I don't believe Max is the only one who's projected that Bane can't do much against iazb's (your wave dash might exist but isn't doing shit to get in on hitbox Zod). I think Bio has said hitbox Zod could be a problem too. I know I'm not the only one yet again and those that are actually play the game rather than just talk about it. And yes, him having to get in a minimum of three times per match (second lifebar included) IF and only if he guesses right on every single knockdown is relevant in that matchup.

And in case your math really is that bad: Flash + Zatanna + Zod = 3. I also wish you'd argue with someone else now. I have very little respect for the talking points of anyone who is just that, all talk. Don't care what all you've found in the lab; it goes out the window when I could probably beat your Bane with Grundy. Let's just agree to disagree on Bane's placement by anywhere from 1-4 positions on the tier list, as if that's so incredibly major a debate that it warrants me wasting yet more time addressing your responses.
One person beating one other person doesn't make for someone not being top 5, especially when there are no other Flashes who play like HoneyBee (meanwhile there is a lot of Banes that play like Max). Saying new tech is irrelevant is on that level of what that I need to honestly pose the question. How do you think MUs change, just they sit down and someone says a new number and that's it? New tech = new breakthroughs = new gameplans. Its how it goes. Memory serving, Honeybee even has a Bane training partner or something to that effect. Sooo... yeah.

I find it funny how you call me out on being only talk, yet what have you done? Likewise, all sides of it say even if it were a problem, it would be a 6-4 at the worst. That's not a body, that's just an MU that's not in our favour.

Flash is one of those MUs where it has a lot of potential to switch between an easy 6-4 and a hard 6-4, and there isn't anything outstanding in that MU that flash has over us (at least not anymore). Zatanna is undeniable, and anyone who fights the one Zatanna player in existence will feel the pain for sure. Zod has been stated by the 2nd place EVO finalist to be a 6-4 at the worst, memory serving. I'll need to find some quotes, but so on and so forth. I wish you'd stop pretending like your opinion has weight. You don't have to address my responses, because my side of things is right regardless of your outlook.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
No, it's more so to dispute with knowledge and not sarcasm or direct insults. Let's not confuse the two.

If you would like to discuss it more, please take it to pm, or hey, why not take a potshot at me here again.

Let it be known, I wont be responding to you on this issue anymore unless you take it up with me directly via pm.

coolwhip

Noob
No, it's more so to dispute with knowledge and not sarcasm or direct insults. Let's not confuse the two.

If you would like to discuss it more, please take it to pm, or hey, why not take a potshot at me here again.

Let it be known, I wont be responding to you on this issue anymore unless you take it up with me directly via pm.
Um, what do you mean anymore? This is like the first time I bring you up, and no, I have no interest in discussing it since it's not really worth it. We have separate ideas about TYM etiquette. Yours is a bit more boring. It's OK.

Dogorfat

Noob
From S to D. No pluses or minuses. In order within the tier.

S Tier Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Zod, Batgirl‏

These characters have characteristics that are clearly the best in the game. They have tools that dictate the entire pace of the match. They can approach and break down opponents with ease. They have several dominant match ups.

A Tier The Flash, Bane, Superman, Sinestro, Doomsday, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman, Batman‏‏

These characters have very powerful tools and mix ups but have to work a little harder in the neutral game than the S tier characters to break down opponents. They have dominant match ups with a limited number of losing match ups.

B Tier Black Adam, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Lobo, Raven, Lex Luthor, Killer Frost‏‏

These characters are well-balanced. They have as many strengths as weaknesses. They perform well against the cast but have one or two very difficult match ups.

C Tier Solomon Grundy, Shazam, Catwoman, Zatanna, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl.

These characters struggle to break down opponents in the neutral game but are capable of performing high bursts of damage. On the correct guess, they can force repeated mix ups, but they have some very difficult match ups.

D Tier Joker, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Ares, Scorpion‏‏‏

These characters have conspicuous flaws and weaknesses. They cannot break down opponents in the neutral game and their mix ups are either nonexistent or very low in damage. They have several very difficult match ups.

---

Contributions by the Skype Illuminati

AK Pig of the Hut
@Blind_Ducky
@cR_whiteboi
@GGA 16 Bit
@Hysteria
@KingHippo
@GGA pimpimjim
@rev0lver
@Slips
@WoundCowboy