What's new

M2Dave's Friends of the Internet Most Recent Injustice: GAU Tier List

M2Dave

Zoning Master
From S to D. No pluses or minuses. In order within the tier.

S Tier Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Zod, Batgirl‏

These characters have characteristics that are clearly the best in the game. They have tools that dictate the entire pace of the match. They can approach and break down opponents with ease. They have several dominant match ups.

A Tier The Flash, Bane, Superman, Sinestro, Doomsday, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman, Batman‏‏

These characters have very powerful tools and mix ups but have to work a little harder in the neutral game than the S tier characters to break down opponents. They have dominant match ups with a limited number of losing match ups.

B Tier Black Adam, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Lobo, Raven, Lex Luthor, Killer Frost‏‏

These characters are well-balanced. They have as many strengths as weaknesses. They perform well against the cast but have one or two very difficult match ups.

C Tier Solomon Grundy, Shazam, Catwoman, Zatanna, Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl.

These characters struggle to break down opponents in the neutral game but are capable of performing high bursts of damage. On the correct guess, they can force repeated mix ups, but they have some very difficult match ups.

D Tier Joker, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Ares, Scorpion‏‏‏

These characters have conspicuous flaws and weaknesses. They cannot break down opponents in the neutral game and their mix ups are either nonexistent or very low in damage. They have several very difficult match ups.

---

Contributions by the Skype Illuminati

AK Pig of the Hut
@Blind_Ducky
@cR_whiteboi
@GGA 16 Bit
@Hysteria
@KingHippo
@GGA pimpimjim
@rev0lver
@Slips
@WoundCowboy

Last edited:
I like the chart @M2dave

I have a question for the friends of the internet. What is required for a character to be S+ tier? Do they have to have no losing matchups? Or something more?

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Deathstroke in A tier? M2Dave, you clearly had no involvement with this tier list.
I actually have no problem with Deathstroke being in A tier. My only argument is that Deathstroke's zoning game was over-normalized.

I like the chart @M2dave

I have a question for the illuminati. What is required for a character to be S+ tier? Do they have to have no losing matchups? Or something more?
Overall dominance.

Also, I should not have included "Skype Illuminati" in the thread title. Some are very insecure about the Skype Illuminati. A couple have even lost friends from what I have heard.

@m2dave

Do the friends of the interenet have a MU chart for MK9? Also do they have any characters S+ in MK9? Would Kenshi and Kabal both be considered S+? Is a game allowed to have 2 S+ characters in it?

I would argue that there can only be 1 S+ character in any fighting game. Well maybe not. I guess if 2 characters 8-2'd the whole cast and then were 5-5 against each other then I guess I could allow 2 S+ characters.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I can't say I disagree with you completely but I still think his guns were way too good pre patch.

This is a very good tier list though.

However I still think The Flash should be considered S tier.

overly normalized, they needed to be normalized, but not as badly... fair i think... but I think he is perfect, just other characters have problems... DS isn't a zoner.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
EDIT: Misread the list. B-tier Green Lantern is 2 green thumbs up. ^_^