What's new

M2Dave's Friends of the Internet Most Recent Injustice: GAU Tier List

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I rarely use it, but i guess the idea is that there's no reason to press buttons after b12 cuz it's safe but b13 isn't so people will try to press buttons after it
It's not worth it in my opinion. He still gets the option to backdash after b12 which establishes essentially the same metagame that is far less risky for him.

E

Eldriken

Hey theres nothing to blow me up for. All I did was express my opinions on cyborg.
Oh, -I- wasn't going to blow you up, dude. You know that by now. I believe in your Cyborg, I really do. I was just saying that the blow ups would be real from other people if you went to NEC and did poorly with Cyborg.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
What about wing evading through the gaps in Catwoman's strings? It feels like that's a very important part of Hawkgirl's game that is rather slept on. After seeing Trepound do some crazy stuff to get his top 8 I'm leaning towards there's a lotta stuff most HG players aren't capitalizing on.
so i take it you don't watch gbs

Lets get the best Catwoman player on ps3!l I always here about!!!!!

@KH StarCharger

I already explain why she is a -A.
Well after playing with other characters, I've come to the realization that at midscreen or from a blocked j2, she's got it so good with the F1 and B1. Her abilities in mixing it up and in punishing are very commendable as is her range of her B3 (An option that's way too overlooked). Her specials however, are slow on start up and her anti airing ability leaves much to be desired. That said, she keeps everyone on their toes because in spite of the risk involved with some of her moves on whiff or on block, the thought that we could still use them still makes people respect them. Is she at a respectable level, yes. However, is she at an extremely high level, not if your opponent truly knows what their doing. She truly does have her uphill battles.

Can someone kindly explain to me why Harley Quinn is so low on the tier list? Been a long time since we've had any discussions on her and I think it be a nice segue into a conversation about her.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Can someone kindly explain to me why Harley Quinn is so low on the tier list? Been a long time since we've had any discussions on her and I think it be a nice segue into a conversation about her.
Harley is a low tier character because she is not a scrub character like Batgirl who has a safe meterless vortex and 60% corner combos.

What else have learned this weekend?

According to the scrubs on TYM, Zod must be normalized, as Batgirl and Martian Manhunter dominate the top 8 almost every tournament.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
She struggle against top tier. Like most in the same tier. She has everything but its kind of gimped. Her zoning would be strong if you did damage. Her mix ups could be strong if the OH wasn't slow. Her mid range is good. You as a player have to be fundamentally great to really make her shine

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Harley is a low tier character because she is not a scrub character like Batgirl who has a safe meterless vortex and 60% corner combos.

What else have learned this weekend?

According to the scrubs on TYM, Zod must be normalized, as Batgirl and Martian Manhunter dominate the top 8 almost every tournament.
No you fool, TYM wants all three of them normalized because they're all horseshit.