What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
How come the number one Grundy does not participate in MU numbers?this makes no sense...and his number are not correct in the least.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
The lack of good zoning and fast multiple hitting moves probably hurts her the most.
But the instant air punch gets her through the zoning easily, as does her godlike dash.

Lack of multi-hits is true, but her MB tiara does blow up any attempt to activate armor in that range. That said, I don't know WW well enough to say if that can be done on reaction or has to be on a read.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
But the instant air punch gets her through the zoning easily, as does her godlike dash.

Lack of multi-hits is true, but her MB tiara does blow up any attempt to activate armor in that range. That said, I don't know WW well enough to say if that can be done on reaction or has to be on a read.
I'm saying she has problems keeping Lex from getting momentum, which is where he shines, and MB tiara is good, but its a metered option so shes limited in its use.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
I'm saying she has problems keeping Lex from getting momentum, which is where he shines, and MB tiara is good, but its a metered option so shes limited in its use.

Do you play WW? Seriously just asking, no sarcasm intended. When is meter ever a problem for WW? And MB tiara is probably one of her lower tier multi hitting moves.

If a lex is at a distance and a MB tiara won't catch him then block the approach and find an opening for d12 that will beat the armor and lead to a full combo.

Shield stance shines in this MU IMO although I see no WW who utilizes it efficiently. Shield bash and shield toss can beat trait, and should lex use any of those high attacks , multiple D1's work as well.

Everything lex does is punishable and IADG can beat all of his zoning outside of trait.

RM Truth

Do you play WW? Seriously just asking, no sarcasm intended. When is meter ever a problem for WW? And MB tiara is probably one of her lower tier multi hitting moves.

If a lex is at a distance and a MB tiara won't catch him then block the approach and find an opening for d12 that will beat the armor and lead to a full combo.

Shield stance shines in this MU IMO although I see no WW who utilizes it efficiently. Shield bash and shield toss can beat trait, and should lex use any of those high attacks , multiple D1's work as well.

Everything lex does is punishable and IADG can beat all of his zoning outside of trait.
I don't play WW. I was merely offering speculation based on what I know of the characters tools. Lex is a hard character to approach when he doesn't have to deal with the opponents zoning game, and Wonder Woman doesn't exactly have the most amazing zoning tools. That being said, there is more to the MU then that. I was merely trying to offer reasoning for putting it at 6-4 Lex.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
I don't play WW. I was merely offering speculation based on what I know of the characters tools. Lex is a hard character to approach when he doesn't have to deal with the opponents zoning game, and Wonder Woman doesn't exactly have the most amazing zoning tools. That being said, there is more to the MU then that. I was merely trying to offer reasoning for putting it at 6-4 Lex.

I was interested in the number as well, I appreciate the info. Although a read on IADG means she's automatically in for free.

Maybe I'd have to watch some great Lex's to see what I've been missing. Heh. If anyone can point out any videos that'd be tight.

RM Truth

I was interested in the number as well, I appreciate the info.

Maybe I'd have to watch some great Lex's to see what I've been missing. Heh. If anyone can point out any videos that'd be tight.
I'd say try to look up stuff from revolver and GGA Pimpimjim. Both of their Lexs are top level.

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
uhh yes i have, not sure why you had to tag indecisive either
Shazam main I practice with constantly, and he knows better than really anyone else I can think of about how that is a mix-up worth push-blocking because of how good it is. It is really hard to punish when you guess right, so in practice, it's safe, and if you guess wrong, you're eating 30-40%

Not exactly sure how it's more of a guess for the Shazam than the other player....

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
This list was a terrible idea.

Those weren't Tyrants numbers. He's been really busy with work lately. So we used everyone else's.
not a failure but we should have kept the discussion going since this is living, and we should have waited until everyone gave their numbers, despite divaness.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
uhh yes i have, not sure why you had to tag indecisive either
The 22 String is very interesting. Its a 33 33 33. Sometimes 25 25 25 25. The options include HM, AC, Torpedo and Teleport. Torpedo MB leads into another mix up. Imo it seems like a very difficult mixup situation to deal with. But i guess some people are able to read the future and ignore it. the options are to Push Block or Backdash. Why do you think its easy to get out of or isnt that good?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Kiko and Fromundaman Foxy disagreed with it when I said 6-4 but I'm pretty confident in it. Lex has like everything to shut WW down with and trait works well as usual. Yes she has things like shield bash but I can also bait this and punish. I hadn't played WW much before but I got a good set in with Foxy last week and I still feel good about that number.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
cyborg players...... i say its only 6-4 ares, but wins against those guys might say otherwise. I can go all day about the Mu but ares def has alot of shit for that character.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Shazam main I practice with constantly, and he knows better than really anyone else I can think of about how that is a mix-up worth push-blocking because of how good it is. It is really hard to punish when you guess right, so in practice, it's safe, and if you guess wrong, you're eating 30-40%

Not exactly sure how it's more of a guess for the Shazam than the other player....
Well you can reversal punish if you guess right, and if you play against Shazam often the timing shouldn't be too hard to get down.
That said, you can't punish if he does the torpedo from that setup and with the grabs it is a guessing game that rewards Shazam a hell of a lot more than it does the opponent, especially if the Shazam player has good reads.

Also rev0lver and Kiko : Thanks for helping me understand the WW matchup a little bit better. I may have to approach this matchup a bit differently in the future.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
This list was a terrible idea.
This list was a good idea. I think at the end of the day, the net you cast just wasn't wide enough, and the list wound up being reasonably suspect to a lot of people for different reasons. Nobody's ever going to be happy, but there's certain things in here that just do not seem to sit right at all. It's a more admirable attempt than the tier list I compiled given you actually wrangled discussions and kept a dialogue going, but it sadly is likely no more accurate, or at least negligibly. You deserve a pat on the back for the effort anyways.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
This list was a good idea. I think at the end of the day, the net you cast just wasn't wide enough, and the list wound up being reasonably suspect to a lot of people for different reasons. Nobody's ever going to be happy, but there's certain things in here that just do not seem to sit right at all. It's a more admirable attempt than the tier list I compiled given you actually wrangled discussions and kept a dialogue going, but it sadly is likely no more accurate, or at least negligibly. You deserve a pat on the back for the effort anyways.
I think most of the list is good tbh. The only problems were with characters we couldn't get numbers for from the best representatives (Aquaman, Grundy, MMH)