What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
In the private conversation, WoundCowboy believes Sinestro vs. The Flash is 5:5 and GGA Slips believes that Deathstroke vs. The Flash is also 5:5.

I think they are terribly wrong. The only zoning character that goes even with The Flash is Zod. Lots of people are still unaware of what this character can do.
yea i hope to change some minds come NEC, there is now way DS goes even with flash. the only thing that saves DS is jumping 3, for some odd reason its hard to anti air that move, but even then its still bad.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Stop trying to make me acknowledge foolish comments.

Anyway, this is how 90% of all Zod players play.

Activate trait. Zod charge in. 50/50 mix up with f+2 / bite.

They don't even know how to cancel a string into bite. They don't how to play footsies. They don't know how to zone.

But it's funny. I've played deathsmaze pig and Dave and deaths maze is free as shit. I don't think he's ever taken a match off me. But pig and Dave make me hurt lots.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Stop trying to make me acknowledge foolish comments.

Anyway, this is how 90% of all Zod players play.

Activate trait. Zod charge in. 50/50 mix up with f+2 / bite.

They don't even know how to cancel a string into bite. They don't how to play footsies. They don't know how to zone.
But it's funny. I've played deathsmaze pig and Dave and deaths maze is free as shit. I don't think he's ever taken a match off me. But pig and Dave make me hurt lots.
Lol my favorite txts are from friends I play w online that send me scores of them blowing up death maze w picture proof

Those are fun little moments throughout my week

Fallen_sektor

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
For the record:
This means only twelve out of the thirty characters in the game have a positive matchup chart.
This allows us to conclude that those lower eighteen have very similar disadvantage MUs, against the upper twelve.

that and Lobo is basically a better Shazam.
but lobos jail string into command throws are either too slow or have bad range. Lobo does far more damage and his j2 is just as ambiguous but how does that apply if your opponent knows the matchup? Shazam at least has his 2,2,HM/2,2,AC mixups or d1,db2 to keep them guessing. imo lobo is just a low tier damage bot.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
but lobos jail string into command throws are either too slow or have bad range. Lobo does far more damage and his j2 is just as ambiguous but how does that apply if your opponent knows the matchup? Shazam at least has his 2,2,HM/2,2,AC mixups or d1,db2 to keep them guessing. imo lobo is just a low tier damage bot.
MU xp does not guarantee you will block a crossup at all.

Lobo can tick throw with D1, 12, 21, 2, and b2u1. 2 and D1 are fast enough and have decent range. And I can mix-up my tick throw strings. 22 into either grab/low shot/hook charge has been his bread and butter since the patch. And unlike Shazam's 22 mix-up, you cannot disrespect Lobo's tick throws by reversing through them. The absolute worst that happens to Lobo is Flash uppercutting past Lobo's body and basically resetting the situation. And I actually have an anti-air, whereas you have to rely on preemptive air-to-airs. I also control way more space, have the fastest overhead in the game outside of supers, a dash that evades highs and some projectiles, a low launcher, and an unclashable mid-to-full screen 28% punish tool. The only thing Shazam has over Lobo is the teleport. Everything else, Lobo does better than Shazam.

MU xp does not guarantee you will block a crossup at all.
I get that but shazam hasmore options than lobo at this stage in the game. lobo has a low starter that doesnt follow up, a slow high starter thats mega easy to read, his jail strings are short ranged or uber slow....need i continue? Dont get me wrong, id love to be proven wrong but just saying 'hes better' isnt validating lobos superiority over the zam.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I get that but shazam hasmore options than lobo at this stage in the game. lobo has a low starter that doesnt follow up, a slow high starter thats mega easy to read, his jail strings are short ranged or uber slow....need i continue? Dont get me wrong, id love to be proven wrong but just saying 'hes better' isnt validating lobos superiority over the zam.
lobo has more damage and more mixups, its not just those.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Lobo can tick throw with D1, 12, 21, 2, and b2u1. 2 and D1 are fast enough and have decent range. And I can mix-up my tick throw strings. 22 into either grab/low shot/hook charge has been his bread and butter since the patch. And unlike Shazam's 22 mix-up, you cannot disrespect Lobo's tick throws by reversing through them. The absolute worst that happens to Lobo is Flash uppercutting past Lobo's body and basically resetting the situation. And I actually have an anti-air, whereas you have to rely on preemptive air-to-airs. I also control way more space, have the fastest overhead in the game outside of supers, a dash that evades highs and some projectiles, a low launcher, and an unclashable mid-to-full screen 28% punish tool. The only thing Shazam has over Lobo is the teleport. Everything else, Lobo does better than Shazam.
sinestro's overhead is 10 frames O.O and leads to full combo.