What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yeah I'll fix everything on Wednesday. <3 I've been at work and school pretty much all week so I haven't really had time.
Figured I'd mention it now then, but if your going off of the numbers given by top players, Max was the first to say Bane-BA was 5-5.

Other than that and a few others, I mean the Bane list looks fine. Some things are closer to even is all.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Figured I'd mention it now then, but if your going off of the numbers given by top players, Max was the first to say Bane-BA was 5-5.

Other than that and a few others, I mean the Bane list looks fine. Some things are closer to even is all.
That's cool but for numbers to work both people have to agree on them. And Smarr said it was 6-4. There was a lot of discussion behind these numbers. They are well thought out.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
That's cool but for numbers to work both people have to agree on them. And Smarr said it was 6-4. There was a lot of discussion behind these numbers. They are well thought out.
And if they disagree, what then? After all, Max has toppled more high-level BAs than Smarr has top-level Banes. Why does the number fall away rather than even?

I can talk paper all day, but I can't argue with results.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You have argued with results forever - you argue that Bane is better than his results in every other post....
Obviously you follow stigma more than fact. I won't bother debating you on this, rather I'll leave you to your ideals, misguided as they may be.

Obviously you follow stigma more than fact. I won't bother debating you on this, rather I'll leave you to your ideals, misguided as they may be.
Just out of curiosity, why did you bother responding to say you weren't responding? Isn't that kind of juvenile?

I promise that I wouldn't be hurt in the slightest if you had simply never replied. Next time you might as well say, "Neener, neener I'm giving you the silent treatment lalalalalalalalalalala" while plugging your fingers in your ears.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Just out of curiosity, why did you bother responding to say you weren't responding? Isn't that kind of juvenile?
I replied to inform you that your idea of my mannerisms are incorrect and dated, only existing in that form through the negative stigma that I have, admittedly, generated for myself.
If I were going to reply simply to not reply, I just wouldn't reply. You're easy enough to not acknowledge, but I figured I would extend a hand to you for the sake of correcting a bad image I don't blame you for holding but requires updating.

Its not so much I am ignoring you, rather the opposite, I welcome constructive discussion on the topic at hand and wish for you to engage upon it with me. At least, moreso than us bickering over how much of a zealot I used to be.

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"

I promise that I wouldn't be hurt in the slightest if you had simply never replied. Next time you might as well say, "Neener, neener I'm giving you the silent treatment lalalalalalalalalalala" while plugging your fingers in your ears.
I just liked it because it put a smile on my face :D

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
And if they disagree, what then? After all, Max has toppled more high-level BAs than Smarr has top-level Banes. Why does the number fall away rather than even?

I can talk paper all day, but I can't argue with results.
Max beats HAN on a consistent basis almost every week. I'm very much inclined to believe 5-5 based on that.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I'm not necessarily disagreeing this, but what exactly puts it in Lex's favor?
I can't say I've played this MU that much, in fact my total experience were 2 tournament sets, but it felt really even to me.
The lack of good zoning and fast multiple hitting moves probably hurts her the most.

zoofs

bless
but lobos jail string into command throws are either too slow or have bad range. Lobo does far more damage and his j2 is just as ambiguous but how does that apply if your opponent knows the matchup? Shazam at least has his 2,2,HM/2,2,AC mixups or d1,db2 to keep them guessing. imo lobo is just a low tier damage bot.
22 ac/hm really isnt that great, its more of you guessing, not them.