What's new

Listing 12 characters that should return in the next Mortal Kombat

gdf

Noob
Personal dislike:
Nitara
Hotaru
Mavado
Can you give me your take on what's wrong with Hotaru?

On this forum, I've seen only one other member express their like for Hotaru, most everyone else either implies or states outright that they don't like him.

I'm sorry if this seems rude.

CHARACTERS

The Next game will be huge

Halfway through Story Mode you can free the Soles of the Dammed ( Everyone that Sindel Killed in MK9)

New and returning characters Tanya, Reiko, Fujin, Havik, Bo Rai Cho, Sareena, Blaze, Taven , 4 NEW & 6 DLC

• Scorpion

• Liu Kang

• Kung Lao

• Sindel

• Ermac

• Reptile Can play as Lizard

• Kitana

• Johnny Cage

• Jade

• Mileena

• Nightwolf Can play in Wolf form

• Cyrax Can play as Human

• Noob Saibot

• Smoke Can play as Robot

• Sektor Can play as Human

• Sonya Blade

• Jax Briggs

• Kano

• Kurtis Stryker

• Shang Tsung

• Baraka

• Kabal

• Raiden

• Sheeva

• Quan Chi

• Skarlet

• Rain

• Freddy Krueger

• Kratos (Playable in PlayStation version)

• Fulgore (Playable in the Xbox version)

• Shao Kahn (Unlocked after beating Story Mode)

• Shinnock (Unlocked after beating Arcade Mode)

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Mortal Kombat is not Mortal Kombat without Scorpion and Sub-Zero, and Raiden. Other than that, I like the list.

Decay

King of the Bill
I want to play as Goro... I feel like the next MK should borrow a lot from Injustice, as far as different character archetypes like grapplers and zoners and what not. If Goro could be playable and just be more similar to a grundy or something, that would be totally bad ass. Also, I heard some rumor about NRS acquiring Spawn license. Is this true? If so, SPAWN IN MK! I'll buy 5 copies of the game if Spawn is in that shit.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Lets think about that for a second,it could be in the realm of possibibilty.......for Microsoft that is.
Considering NRS have an agreement with Sony, which is the whole reason Kratos was in the PS3 version (and he's a character from a PlayStation-only game), Fulgore has less chance of being in this than Master Chief

Henestly did you guys really buy that BS that sildel killed everybody ? Lol there is not way they are going to killed that many characters in this new story line I just don't buy it .

Warning possible spoiler next

Lets stop and think about it for a sec .... if I remember correctly nightwolf was the last one standing against sindel right? This could mean that every evil thing sildel did like killing everybody was probably just a vision of a possible future that nightwolf had and mk10 story line may start with nightwolf waking up from that bad vision

To me it is clear that they will do something like this in mk10 there is just not way they are going to killed all the mean characters this early in the new story line this is not armagedon lol

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Considering NRS have an agreement with Sony, which is the whole reason Kratos was in the PS3 version (and he's a character from a PlayStation-only game), Fulgore has less chance of being in this than Master Chief
I remember NRS was in discussion with Microsoft to have a one of there mascot to be in MK9,but it fell through......:(

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
he is in the list of the characters with the best chance of making it but he is not as good as confirmed to me ... in my opinion story line wont be the most importante thing when they pick the characters for mk10
Your crazy if you think quan chi wont make it. With the cliffhanger story ending? its impossible for him not to. And I am in no way biased because hes my favorite MK character except i am

Your crazy if you think quan chi wont make it. With the cliffhanger story ending? its impossible for him not to. And I am in no way biased because hes my favorite MK character except i am
I don't think I ever said quan chi wont make it ... I guess you did not read my full post lol

Quan chi is one of the characters with the best chance of making it in my list