What's new

Listing 12 characters that should return in the next Mortal Kombat

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
In this order...definite addtions should be:

1. Havik (just make sure the fatalities against him will actually kill him i.e, don't just break his arm or snap his neck because he'll snap it right back)
2. Drahmin (How freakin cool would he be?)
3. Ashrah (Noob Saibot Hunter)
4. Shinnok (Just because)
5. Nitara (Vampiric Hawkgirl)
6. Sareena (She would definitely fit with Quan Chi an them, lol. Also have Kia and Jataaka make a cameo)
7. Reiko (We need to see that war hammer...Hail Reiko!!!)
8. Mavado (Yessss *In my Ares voice*)
9. Illuminati Jade (That ending... I'm just saying)

Some possibles would be:
1. Kira & Kobra (I would like to see their backgrounds beefed up a bit. I think they have potential)
2. Tanya (She seemed cool..)
3. Kai (avenging his fallen Shaolin comrades)
4. Bo Rai Cho (Not a big fan but apparently most people would be pissed if he wasn't in it)
5. Moloch (I'm just saying...if you have Drahmin & Shinnok)
6. Le Mei (I mean if you have to replace Kitana..then I guess so)
7. Frost (People may whine if there aren't any "Freeze" characters)
8. Fujin (maybe..)

Definite no-go
1. Dairou (an assassin... yeah whatever dude)
2. Jarek (who??)
3. Darrius (huh??)
4. Hotaru (Boooorrrrriiingggg)
5. Hsu Hao (no thank you..)
6 Meat (Stahhp)
7. Mokap (..........)
8. Tremor (.............................)
9. Chameleon (I wish I had a gif....)
10. Taven & Daegon (uh-uh)
11. Shujinko (nahhh, invest in another character for now)
12. Onaga (not yet...)

Not sure who I missed, but obviously they may not be as important.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Unless of course you mean like, Vanilla Kung Lao, where he was basically the meterless equivalent of Cyrax, had less gravity scaling on divekicks, and had a true infinite.
There's what I meant lol. And don't forget vanilla spin. Lol

I actually specifically don't want Bo Rai Cho to be in the game...

Puke puddle... Belly bash... He feels more like a cartoon character than a Mortal Kombat character. I mean, some characters are hard to take seriously by their visual presentation (Sonya), and some are hard to take seriously by their gameplay design (Johnny Cage), but in Bo Rai Cho's case, he is hard to take seriously for BOTH reasons.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Havik (main one for i want to see back)
Shinnok
Shunjinko
Bo rai cho
Sareena
Nitara
Mavado
Reiko
Tanya
Li mei
Chameleon
Funjin

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
NRS needs to add characters based on the canon story. (I'm not a fan of Resurrection mind you)

my prediction for Cast of Mortal Kombat X(10)

RETURNING...
Scorpion (Evil/Good)
Ermac (Good)
Reptile (Evil)
Johnny Cage (Good)
Cyrax (Evil/Good)
Sektor (Evil)
Sonya (Good)
Kano (Evil)
Baraka (Evil)
Raiden (Good)
Sheeva (Evil)
Quan-Chi (Evil

NEW...
Kenshi (was DLC) (Good)
Rain (was DLC) (Evil/)
(scarlet is cool but not at all important story wise)
Shinnok (Evil)
Jataaka (Evil)
Sareena (Evil)
Kai (Good)
Reiko (Evil)
Tanya (Good/Evil)
Fujin (Good)
BoRaiCho (Good)
Li-Mei (Good)
Mavado (Evil)
Frost (Good)
Hsu Hao (Evil)
Nitara (Neutral)
Kira (Evil)
Kobra (Evil) (SHOTO JOKE)
Havik (Evil)

STORY...
I think the story will most likely revolve around Quan-Chi and Shinnok recruiting villains to help the Brotherhood of Shadows conquer the realms.
I'm guessing they will receive help from The Dragon clans and the Lin Kuei. They will also get help from Shao Kahn's formers and the Chaos Realm(Havik).....
Making a terrifying cast of villains. Can Raiden and his new champions stop them?

SUB-STORIES...
Scorpion learning the truth behind the death of the Shirai-Ryu. Then aiding Raiden.
Ermac free from the control of Shao Kahn joins Raiden.
Cyrax System Malfunction and regaining his humanity, thus joining Raiden.
Cyrax and Frost take down the Lin Kuei. (would be sick!)
Kai Becomes earthrealms new champion.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
The Sub Plot between Nitara, Cyrax, and Reptile that will set up the whole Dragon King thing! MKXI
I like this idea :) !

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
There's what I meant lol. And don't forget vanilla spin. Lol
Fair enough. But granted, a lot of characters were like that in vanilla. Baraka and Sindel had infinites, Sonya and Kabal had block infinites, Cyrax basically fucked you over if he even so much as touched you with a command grab, Ermac was almost 100% safe on everything and his own damage was nothing to shake a leg at etc.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I see some people saying no to Drahmin and Ashrah. Mk10 will almost definitely have a storyline based on the nether realm and as such those characters are essential. They are also far more interesting than a character like Reiko for example.

I like the list. Kai could make way for a more interesting character but otherwise the list is fine.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Fair enough. But granted, a lot of characters were like that in vanilla. Baraka and Sindel had infinites, Sonya and Kabal had block infinites, Cyrax basically fucked you over if he even so much as touched you with a command grab, Ermac was almost 100% safe on everything and his own damage was nothing to shake a leg at etc.
Yes yes yes the memories. Vanilla Ermac brings back the memories. I almost miss the brokenness before the patches.

Almost.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I actually specifically don't want Bo Rai Cho to be in the game...

Puke puddle... Belly bash... He feels more like a cartoon character than a Mortal Kombat character. I mean, some characters are hard to take seriously by their visual presentation (Sonya), and some are hard to take seriously by their gameplay design (Johnny Cage), but in Bo Rai Cho's case, he is hard to take seriously for BOTH reasons.
I totally agree with this post.