What's new

Listing 12 characters that should return in the next Mortal Kombat

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
fujin.jpg

Let's think deep here and for many reasons, but the most intriguing is the fact that these characters would in time, finally make their competitive spotlight. Ever since Mortal Kombat 2011, the NetherRealm Studios' tournament scene continues to grow. From what was relatively small has erupted in to a life force that not only continues to thrive in local scenes across the globe, it has also captured the memories of EVO's, MLG's and the hearts of the very developers who continue to support us and listen to us.

The next Mortal Kombat will be huge and the characters that return will bring the hype. Tony Searle, over at WhatCulture.com has written an awesome editorial on what 12 characters should be in the next Mortal Kombat. While giving great backgrounds on all twelve characters, check out his editorial and tell us if you agree with his choices.

The best part about his choices? Not a single character picked was in Mortal Kombat 2011, making these characters the lesser known, however I would argue that Jarek from Mortal Kombat 4 should be included. Continue over to WhatCulture to read his full write-up!

His picks:
  1. Shinnok
  2. Sareena
  3. Bo Rai Cho
  4. Li Mei
  5. Ashrah
  6. Drahmin
  7. Frost
  8. Havik
  9. Fujin
  10. Nitara
  11. Kai
  12. Tanya
nextmk.jpg

Do you agree with this list?

Source: WhatCulture

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
As long as Sonya comes back in MK10 (and she should given that she hasn't died in MK9), I'm content.

But if I had to choose from these twelve, I'd be torn between Frost and Fujin.

This list is all wrong. Half of them I could do without. The ones I agree with... Shinnok, fujin, havik, frost and li mei. Ashrah is ok but not worth a special spot in the roster.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
As long as this game isnt as stiff as MK9 then idgaf what characters are in MK10. Although, Fujin would be awesome :D

Espio

Kokomo
Kai and Tanya please <3. I normally hate traitorous shady characters but she's pretty dope. I'm glad they realized Kai has potential has potential to be very unique and a special addition to the roster.

Also hoping for Havik and Drahmin, excellent character designs in my opinion.

I want all the classics to return too especially Stryker and Jade so they can get done justice this time.