What's new

List Your Top 5 / Bottom 5 Traits.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Catwoman's best use might be as a wakeup attack. I think it's almost fully invincible. Probably a bottom 3 gimmick.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Top 5 IMO NPO are Aquaman, Batman, Killer Frost, Grundy and Flash

Bottoms 5 IMO npo are Harley, joker, catwoman, Lex and WW/NW

You can parry grundy's trait, top 5 have to be flash, superman, batman, aquaman, grundy/green arrow. Worst: Joker, Harley, Cyborg, Shazam, Catwoman. Although cat's trait is also unclashable

Komatose

The Prettiest
Top 5:

Superman
Batman
Black Adam
Green Arrow
Flash

Bottom 5:

Deathstroke
Harley Quinn
Killer Frost (mainly because what you have to go through to get it in the first place and when you do get it, it's not guaranteed you'll get anything with it.)
Doomsday
Wonder Woman (even though I like it. Doesn't mean it isn't crap compared to the rest of the traits.)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Top 5:

Superman
Batman
Black Adam
Green Arrow
Flash

Bottom 5:

Deathstroke
Harley Quinn
Killer Frost (mainly because what you have to go through to get it in the first place and when you do get it, it's not guaranteed you'll get anything with it.)
Doomsday
Wonder Woman (even though I like it. Doesn't mean it isn't crap compared to the rest of the traits.)
Doomsday? Bottom five? I know it has a long cooldown... but come on. Dooms trait is insane.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Catwoman gimmick is clashable except for the last couple hits where she tosses them up. The first part is clashable.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Doomsday? Bottom five? I know it has a long cooldown... but come on. Dooms trait is insane.
No Doomsday I've played has made their trait even remotely viable against me so I've yet to believe it's anything good.

Catwoman gimmick is clashable except for the last couple hits where she tosses them up. The first part is clashable.
I was trying to figure out why people were saying that because people clash the trait all the time against me.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
No Doomsday I've played has made their trait even remotely viable against me so I've yet to believe it's anything good.

I was trying to figure out why people were saying that because people clash the trait all the time against me.
Yeah. I haven't seen a good Doomsday online either. But in conception it doesn't seem like a bottom five trait. I actually did the same thing. I haven't run into any good Flashes so its hard to believe its top 5.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Yeah. I haven't seen a good Doomsday online either. But in conception it doesn't seem like a bottom five trait. I actually did the same thing. I haven't run into any good Flashes so its hard to believe its top 5.
Well personally the reason I've put Flash top 5 is because it limits the opponent's options by an extreme amount and he gets pretty nice damage off of almost any hit lol.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Top 5:

Superman
Batman
Black Adam
Green Arrow
Flash

Bottom 5:

Deathstroke
Harley Quinn
Doomsday
KF can just charge it to about 95% then when she gets a combo into command grab mb. Finish charging it and continue or go for a reset for monster damage

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Flashes is good but the fact you can't block during it and pushblock cancels it doesn't make it very good to use it raw. Using it to add 5% dmg to combos is alright but I don't think that helps its case for being top 5. If it ends up having very powerful setups using it then it could be top 5 but right now I don't see it.

I think this thread is kind of weird, considering some characters are based around their trait. Take for example nightwing, it's hard to rank him because his whole character is based around the ability to switch between escrima and kali, its not something that is just tacked on that adds a tool like Doomsday or Aquaman.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Well personally the reason I've put Flash top 5 is because it limits the opponent's options by an extreme amount and he gets pretty nice damage off of almost any hit lol.
Doomsday's trait makes it so you can't pop him up or throw him thus also limiting your options... oh yea and you can't push block him to cancel it

Komatose

The Prettiest
KF can just charge it to about 95% then when she gets a combo into command grab mb. Finish charging it and continue or go for a reset for monster damage
Never thought about that... Good point. Perhaps I should redo my list... Lol.

Best:
Batman
Aquaman
Black Adam
Grundy
Green Arrow

Worst:
Catwoman
Cyborg
Joker
Harley Quinn
Wonder Woman

I think Sinestros would be top 5 if he didn't have to charge it but that might make it too good.

Saffa

Noob
I think this thread is kind of weird, considering some characters are based around their trait. Take for example nightwing, it's hard to rank him because his whole character is based around the ability to switch between escrima and kali, its not something that is just tacked on that adds a tool like Doomsday or Aquaman.
Agree with this. Same goes for Arrow and Grundy.

Which traits do you guys think are the best in the game as of now? Which are the worst?

Top 5
1.Aquaman -who does not like a free
meter less breaker?

2.Batman- great way to get in and start pressure.

3. Black Adam - free damage!

4. Green Arrow- plus on block and great for mix ups as well as frame traps.

5. Flash- makes it easier to open up ppl and get in.

Bottom 5
1. Joker - does a lil bit of damage. Not easy to get. Once you do get one. The buff goes away really quick or when you get hit so opponent has no need to fear it.

2. Deathstroke? - never seen anyone use it. Heard its terrible on start up.

3. Lex - start up is bad. And easily gets beat out.

4. ???

5.???
Deathstroke needs a buff