What's new

List Your Top 5 / Bottom 5 Traits.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I wouldn't underrate Shazam's trait yet. It's actually really scary.

Cyborg #1 worst easy peasy.

Also does Grundy's not count? His is obviously super good.

Catwoman is also bottom 5 to me. IDK any situations where it gets you more than like 5% every once and a while.
yea i changed mine

McNasty

Moist.
Aquaman
Batman
Nightwing
Grundy
Ares

Bottom imo
Hawkgirl?
Harley
Joker
deathstroke
Cyborg?

Bottom is really a toss up havnt seen enough to really tell.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Best.
1. Batman
2. Aquaman
3. Black Adam
4. Doomsday
5. Lex

*Wanted to put NW here but its a weapon...?

Worst
1. Cyborg
2. Harley
3. Joker
4. Shazam
5. ...dont know
You and Cat have the exact same top 3 traits as I do.

Top 5:

1) Aquaman
2) Batman
3) Black Adam
4) Sinestro
5) Flash

Bottom 5:

1) Harley
2) Joker
3) Cyborg
4) Wonder Woman
5) Deathstroke

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Would Cyborgs trait be better if it was a button press that healed you for a set duration with a CD?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Which traits do you guys think are the best in the game as of now? Which are the worst?

Top 5
1.Aquaman -who does not like a free
meter less breaker?

2.Batman- great way to get in and start pressure.

3. Black Adam - free damage!

4. Green Arrow- plus on block and great for mix ups as well as frame traps.

5. Flash- makes it easier to open up ppl and get in.

Bottom 5
1. Joker - does a lil bit of damage. Not easy to get. Once you do get one. The buff goes away really quick or when you get hit so opponent has no need to fear it.

2. Deathstroke? - never seen anyone use it. Heard its terrible on start up.

3. Lex - start up is bad. And easily gets beat out.

4. ???

5.???
Deathstroke's should honestly be one of the best. It has huge startup, but it is really up to DS players to be able to find a way to use it safely. There has to be a way.

Others that I think could be higher up:

I think Green Lantern's is pretty good since you can cancel out of the animation and it grants a free pop up combo of lifts. Since you can hit-confirm into the trait cancel, it is a viable way to save meter during a match.

Sinestro's trait takes a while to charge, but when it is out the character is extremely scary

Grundy's trait is godlike and one of the coolest in the game

Killer Frost's is also near the top in my opinion. You cannot afford to take a combo from her when she has it activated because it will lead to massive meterless damage, plus she can charge it to the point where it is on the verge of activation and let it sit there (it will not drain) until it is actually put into effect.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I wouldn't underrate Shazam's trait yet. It's actually really scary.

Cyborg #1 worst easy peasy.

Also does Grundy's not count? His is obviously super good.

Catwoman is also bottom 5 to me. IDK any situations where it gets you more than like 5% every once and a while.
catwomans trait is unclashable, its free 25% unclashable damage at the end of a game

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
The best they could do for jokers trait is a shitty parry? its not like im going to parry, run up and wait to parry again just so I have slightly better movement. Really sad when you see how good KF parry is
Yeah. Even batmans is faster than jokers. And KF can meter burn it for a combo? Lol

Knobbonk

Burn this motherfucker to the ground
I honestly think Nightwing and Wonder Woman have some of the worst traits. I just find that his Escrima and her Lasso are generally better.
Escrima has better mobility, but once you're close staff is better in every way. Sounds backwards, but staff is crazy good.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
you can clash it

krayzie has been playing 100% catwoman the past two days and I've been clashing it left and right
i had read its unclashable

it could be used in a tournament if youre stressed and might drop a combo, its basically an auto-combo button

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Top:
1, Grundy (Not biased c: )
2, Aquaman
3, Bane (It's so important to his gameplay, that's why I think it beats a potential superman)
4, Flash
5, Batman

Worse:
1, Cyborg
2,Harley
3,Joker
4,Deathstroke
5,Shazam

Top:
1, I'm a Grundy main, just biased.

2, I like his trait in that if you aren't prepared for not doing ground combos against him, you're gonna lose A LOT of potential damage in this matchup.

3, I really like Bane's trait, it's so vital to his tool kit that it beats a lot of others who were potential 5. Superman doesn't rely on his trait, neither does Doomsday, it just adds to their gameplay while Bane HAS to use his trait. Really teaches players the importance of using everything the character has.

4, 40+%s off this trait as well as punishing any projectile on reaction, it's a + for me.

5, +15 on each bat as well as using it as a reversal or AA. this trait lets Batman do whatever the fuck he wants, aggressive or defensive.

Worse:

1, You really have no time for his trait unless you're fighting a grappler who's trait is down or has no meter, even then you can only recover 5-8% before they get to you. They should have gave him

2, Too random, 33% chance to get a poison, an unblockable, and more damage, pretty sure you can get nothing at all. They should have made it like Green Arrow's where she can choose between what she wants, but having various cooldowns. I'm thinking kinda like Valentine from Skullgirls, where she can choose more hitstun on her moves, more damage, or whatever her last one was.

3, The Haha's don't last long and seldom the case can you actually parry something. They should've made it so hahas stay throughout the match (Like Grundy's pain chain) and that it is slightly easier to land.

4, Too slow, with Grundy 1 character away from being full screen, I can see the trait being active and punish for 40-55%. should have made it faster and added something else to it. Like once active, does more chip and damage and on cd, make it so the bullets don't do as much chip/damage.

5,They could've did so much with this. ;/, like when active, allow his moves to chip more and add hit stun, or cause more block stun or pull a phoenix and allow his normals to go farther range added with electricity. At the moment it's just a shitty superman trait.