Shazam was bad
IDk about hawkgirl
Raven and wowo were untouched
Deathstroke was top 5 for sure
This game was broke

Things in this video...
Harleys air guns hit mid.
Catwoman had no 50/50
Superman, lex, and cyborg had a block infinite.
Anyone with a 59/50 had a vortex with the wake ups in the game.
Deathstroke was insane and had a vortex and great zoning

Last edited:

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Catwoman getting that f+1 buff was so critical. It's funny to think at the time people were saying both it didn't matter or that she'd skyrocket into the top 10. Dumb. Can't believe there's still people saying it was an unnecessary buff.

Arrow apparently still had some other BS like a corner infinite, but yeah....as much as people might complain about some of his nerfs I think I still prefer the version of the character where I can low arrow under high projectiles and slide is actually useful. I didn't even know 111 couldn't link into anything orignally....lol.

Also, I guess I'll be that guy and be the one to point out that trident rush was actually even dumber in the vanilla version.

E

Eldriken

You don't see how Doomsday's Falling Brimstone (yeah, I know the technical name of his body splash :p) was broken? The shit hit you without hitting you.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
A lot of this I didn't know as I wasn't following the game when it first launched.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
How did you get it to go to prepatch? Unpatched console or did you delete all the updates? I wanna play around with the day 1 version.

Crathen

Death is my business
Day 0 game.

Deathstroke was so good im crying.

Sword Spin advantage made him a vortex character w safe 50/50 and free unblockable setups , WoWo levels meterless damage , over 2.50 chip w guns wich were -13 on block lol

Sword Flip didn't have invincibility on wakeup so you could technicaly safejump him all the time.

Pre patch Deathstroke would body Aquaman and Martian FREE.

E

Eldriken

How did you get it to go to prepatch? Unpatched console or did you delete all the updates? I wanna play around with the day 1 version.
Can't you just delete the update (clear your cache as well just to make sure) and then refuse to update so you stay offline?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Catwoman getting that f+1 buff was so critical. It's funny to think at the time people were saying both it didn't matter or that she'd skyrocket into the top 10. Dumb. Can't believe there's still people saying it was an unnecessary buff.
Yeah she was definitely a shitter. I don't think I would actually stand playing her.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Day 0 game.

Deathstroke was so good im crying.

Sword Spin advantage made him a vortex character w safe 50/50 and free unblockable setups , WoWo levels meterless damage , over 2.50 chip w guns wich were -13 on block lol

Sword Flip didn't have invincibility on wakeup so you could technicaly safejump him all the time.

Pre patch Deathstroke would body Aquaman and Martian FREE.
Unpatched version aquamans ftd id advantage on block lol