What's new

Lets ReLive Pre Patch

E

Eldriken

That MB Staff Spin with the wall bounce was awesome. I wonder why they removed that. Maybe because it was the only special in the game that wall bounced? Also, if you did a B+3 after that, does anyone know if it behaved the same as a B+3 into another B+3?
Delete your patch and refuse to update when prompted and give it a go.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Nightwing stuff:

Regular staff spin used to be +20 on block
MB Staff Spin WallBounced
MB Staff Spin whiffed on Grundy, Joker, Frost, Batgirl, Catwoman, Flash, and WoWo in shield stance
Dash canceling ground sparks built a lot more meter then it does now
D1 was +5
Ground Blast wasn't a low
MB ground blast didn't launch
Flying Grayson was an overhead

R.I.P

E

Eldriken

Nightwing stuff:

Regular staff spin used to be +20 on block
MB Staff Spin WallBounced
MB Staff Spin whiffed on Grundy, Joker, Frost, Batgirl, Catwoman, Flash, and WoWo in shield stance
Dash canceling ground sparks built a lot more meter then it does now
D1 was +5
Ground Blast wasn't a low
MB ground blast didn't launch
Flying Grayson was an overhead

R.I.P
Fuck. All. Of. That.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
No, you've always been able to tech roll. Just a combination of things that made Ares have insane oki, and that was just because of the bugs that existed back then.
Could've sworn Mr Aquaman said that, my bad

Lets give NW and Ares the flash treatment

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Delete your patch and refuse to update when prompted and give it a go.
Yeah man, I can just remove my HD. I've done it for MK9. I was just wondering if there was something overly broken about it that I might not realize. I'll try it sometime this weekend. I assume it was done because of the damage it yielded.

E

Eldriken

Yeah man, I can just remove my HD. I've done it for MK9. I was just wondering if there was something overly broken about it that I might not realize. I'll try it sometime this weekend. I assume it was done because of the damage it yielded.
Yeah, especially if you can do another wallbounce after it. That would just be dumb.