What's new

Lets ReLive Pre Patch

E

Eldriken

I'd just backdash my way to victory.

I know BA had an air dash at some point, but it didn't make it through.
He needs it now ;-;
Go ahead and backdash your way to the corner. Besides, Doomsday's jd3 might as well have hit damn near half screen. Have you seen what that shit looks like unpatched?

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I prefer prepatch Hawkgirl. Her autotracking MB mace charge was a nice idea, but it can do really spastic stuff, especially on armor. Before, you knew exactly where she was going

Espio

Kokomo
I prefer prepatch Hawkgirl. Her autotracking MB mace charge was a nice idea, but it can do really spastic stuff, especially on armor. Before, you knew exactly where she was going
MB mace charge used to get full combo punished by everyone and was pretty useless back then.

It being neutral is the only notable thing about pre-patch mace charge and since it's minus 4 with pushback, it being neutral or minus 4 doesn't really mean much either way.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
MB mace charge used to get full combo punished by everyone and was pretty useless back then.

It being neutral is the only notable thing about pre-patch mace charge and since it's minus 4 with pushback, it being neutral or minus 4 doesn't really mean much either way.
I dunno, I seem to get more pissed about seeing her whiff the mace charge and land right in front of the opponent more than anything else that goes badly in a match. Let me be clear though, this is not a common occurrence before I scare off aspiring Hawks

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I miss that wall bounce and broken trait cancel.

I remember that 2,1 df1 cancel inf with Lex was in the demo too..ha

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
good shit here man. kinda makes u think what shit nrs was smoking...

oh i play cyborg.

it was obvious it was always break time when cyborg was being designed at nrs.