What's new

Lets ReLive Pre Patch

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
Trait cancels were so broke lol. I'd say in that version KF was probably 3rd behind Supes and Black Adam. Unhotfixed interactables were so frustrating.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Trait cancels were so broke lol. I'd say in that version KF was probably 3rd behind Supes and Black Adam. Unhotfixed interactables were so frustrating.
the funny thing is in the beginning before the game released i remember reading on the injustice website wear they had all the charaters tips and playstyle etc i remember reading KFrost shit and it said she was the best in the game and easy to pick up. from nrs's own words.

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
the funny thing is in the beginning before the game released i remember reading on the injustice website wear they had all the charaters tips and playstyle etc i remember reading KFrost shit and it said she was the best in the game and easy to pick up. from nrs's own words.
Pics or it didn't happen :DOGE

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
With evo coming up. (Since i love making videos) let's see broke this game was

Reliving Pre Patch Edited:

My thoughts.

Killer frost was top 3 for sure
Cyborg was top ten
Catwoman was ass
Green arrow was ass
Harleys offense was better but her midrange was ass
Shazam was bad
IDk about hawkgirl
Raven and wowo were untouched
Deathstroke was top 5 for sure
This game was broke

Things in this video...
Harleys air guns hit mid.
Catwoman had no 50/50
Superman, lex, and cyborg had a block infinite.
Anyone with a 59/50 had a vortex with the wake ups in the game.
Deathstroke was insane and had a vortex and great zoning
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
I don't understand the point of needing Deathstrokes air gunshots. I mean we're they really that useful in the first place besides hitting people out of interactables?

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
HE NEEDS IT
The fact that he forgot about it proves that it wasn't a big deal but nope fucking nrs decides to make a garbage character even more shittier and while him and bane were low tier back then bane gets the luxury treatment and becomes a broken character while grundy is still losing to 85% of the cast. Like you could still wager grundies arms when they grabbed you back then but they still nerf the character

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Omg. I'd take vanilla Nightwing over the current Nightwing any day...
That MB Staff Spin with the wall bounce was awesome. I wonder why they removed that. Maybe because it was the only special in the game that wall bounced? Also, if you did a B+3 after that, does anyone know if it behaved the same as a B+3 into another B+3?