What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahn (Lordrak) in action vs Sub-Zero (Mickadi) of the Finish-Him Kommunity - MUST SEE !

SaJa

FH_FenriR
You can't block the tech throw.

In this video the boost stopped while comboing, normaly the damage is higher (62%).

The grab enhanced doesn't give more damage, it gives better range and the stuffs on his skins get +1 rank.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I know it's perhaps a minor complaint on the surface, but why do the characters still have a stance flip? Why don't they default to front view when they dash or get up? I'm sure some people think it's neat or cool to be different, but I guarantee this is some lazy programming tactic to not have to remove a 3D element of position. It's a 2D game, characters should always face front, it would also eliminate any miniscule differences in comboing if you're facing one way or the other. In addition, you won't need to dedicate a 2 button command to something that is completely useless.

champdee

Noob
No, 2 bars + knife on his hand.

We can MB some grabs but I didn't understand shit. I will ask to my mates asap.
ok cool, thought it was rune buffs and a bar or something.. forgot about mb grab I'll have to peep it again

trufenix

bye felicia
I know it's perhaps a minor complaint on the surface, but why do the characters still have a stance flip? Why don't they default to front view when they dash or get up? I'm sure some people think it's neat or cool to be different, but I guarantee this is some lazy programming tactic to not have to remove a 3D element of position. It's a 2D game, characters should always face front, it would also eliminate any miniscule differences in comboing if you're facing one way or the other. In addition, you won't need to dedicate a 2 button command to something that is completely useless.
Kombat Tether / Derek Kirtzic at EGX said:
The flip stance button still perseveres. Will we ever see it replaced by something a little more useful?

The flip stance is a Paulo Garcia thing, he loves it. It’s basically just there if you want your back foot, back punch for example to be closer to the opponent.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
@DreadKnight1

The average BnB Damage in injustice was higher than MK9 BnB Damage
no way. the range of meterless BnB's in injustice after a jump in is like 25-45 (excluding damage buff traits like level 3 bane and shazam's hands). in mk9 characters rarely got below 35% and usually 40-45% meterless. when you put a bar into the equation you get smoke, cyrax and jax who had 60-90% resets wheres at the best combo bane/grundy/flash can get off a 1 bar bnb is around 60%. some characters in mk9 had combos that finished them standing which means you can add about 5% to each combo in guaranteed chip.