What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahn (Lordrak) in action vs Sub-Zero (Mickadi) of the Finish-Him Kommunity - MUST SEE !

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
FEEL THE FEAR OF THE NEW EMPEROR !

Lordrak, French Finish Him member has really decided to show off his skills with the new Emperor of the Outworld. His opponent? Mickadi, the best Sub Zero of the Finish Him community.

One of the best Match recorded, just enjoy!

Lordrak VS Mickadi. MUST SEE !

Video link

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Dat damage, oh lawd. That move where Kotal cuts himself seems like it's well worth it. Also, every Kotal combo I see starts with that same Uppercut punch. Doesn't he have any other good combo starters?

The first thing Ill probably do when the game comes out is practice that combo that ends with a grab and allows you to do a grab immidiatly after if the opponent blocks. 2 free healing-charges seems so good.

Also holy shit that third grab animation with KK holding SZ up to a sunbeam with the ashes and stuff falling down on KK. This game looks so good.

Last edited:

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle

Lordrak, French Finish Him member has really decided to show off his skills with the new Emperor of the Outworld. His opponent ? Mickadi, the best Sub Zero of the Finish Him community.

One of the best Match recorded, just enjoy !

@STORMS
@RM GamerBlake
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle

Lordrak, French Finish Him member has really decided to show off his skills with the new Emperor of the Outworld. His opponent ? Mickadi, the best Sub Zero of the Finish Him community.

One of the best Match recorded, just enjoy !

@STORMS
@RM GamerBlake
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks