What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - 2012 Awards Special!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
So apparently REO is declining my challenge. He's mad I said to do it at the GGA event. REO told me he was going. He said he's going to drive with James. Now all of a sudden he's not going and he's demanding it be done at Winter Brawl. Well he can fuck off then. What a joke. I beat the guy twice, HE throws a tantrum demanding a third chance but it has to be on his terms? Bullshit. Somehow I'm the guy on the defense with something to prove. Whatever. This guy wants to cry about opportunity! I'm offering to give him what he wants, which I have no obligation to do, and for a charity, at an event he already agreed to come to, and he's going to act like a spoiled baby. Well fuck that. He can keep blowing me up on twitter. Everyone can decide for themselves who's right and wrong here.

LEGEND

YES!
So apparently REO is declining my challenge. He's mad I said to do it at the GGA event. REO told me he was going. He said he's going to drive with James. Now all of a sudden he's not going and he's demanding it be done at Winter Brawl. Well he can fuck off then. What a joke. I beat the guy twice, HE throws a tantrum demanding a third chance but it has to be on his terms? Bullshit. Somehow I'm the guy on the defense with something to prove. Whatever. This guy wants to cry about opportunity! I'm offering to give him what he wants, which I have no obligation to do, and for a charity, at an event he already agreed to come to, and he's going to act like a spoiled baby. Well fuck that. He can keep blowing me up on twitter. Everyone can decide for themselves who's right and wrong here.
You're right

REO

Undead
I said any major we're at. But nice try on tweaking things a little to try and make yourself look better.

Anyone can check out the entire conversation we had on Twitter below:

https://twitter.com/MK_REO/status/284419000702758912

Yes LBSH the awards are defintely biased. Its based off 3 votes from 3 guys who live in the midwest so to act like its not would be ignorant. We kinda used the awards show as an excuse to put a show together and to recap the year in general so take the awards with a grain of salt. The podcast to us is still mainly all in fun. I don't even think we mentioned CDjr for most consistant player which is ludacris lol.
you guys HAVE to get this podcast back! Look how everyone loves it lol its fuckin greeeat

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Interesting article man. It's really amazing that you can see such futuristic concepts in games like say the Mass Effect series, then hear that it may not be so unthinkable literally a year after lol. Incredible how fast technology and overall the way we think as humans advances.
Tellin you man. We are the last generation to die of natural causes. Sucks.

Also, those were some shitty ass lions gettin wrecked by that giraffe whoever posted that. :mad:

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I will say this. Half the reason KTP is dead is that I get blown up for being a loud mouth. I cannot be an opinionated jackass on the air without offending people and causing scandals left and right. Half the scene wants me to be Howard Stern and the other half scolds me when I stir the pot. It's annoying and makes me not want to do streams and KTP.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I will say this. Half the reason KTP is dead is that I get blown up for being a loud mouth. I cannot be an opinionated jackass on the air without offending people and causing scandals left and right. Half the scene wants me to be Howard Stern and the other half scolds me when I stir the pot. It's annoying and makes me not want to do streams and KTP.
You gotta either find a balance between the two, or get really used to pissing one group off.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I mean it's pretty obvious. The site unfortunately erased it during that little downtime it had during the summer, but if you can recall the Evo 2012 predictions thread, I counted at least 20 lists that had two or more UK players in the top 8, and a good deal of those had Foxy at number 1-3. Not only that, the amount of shit talked about how US wasn't ready for KL was immense.

It's pretty easy to see that with all those factors why anything less than top 8 would be a blow up.

this is what i tell everyone, if you can't handle the truth or trash talk, too bad. Suck it up and deal with it haha. I'd like to see the ppl who actually get mad at what you say on streams and podcasts shut your mouth in a tournament match, let's see how many complete that task......... not many. Also i love the trash talk and hype built, keep it going. I remember when you and tom blew me up, didn't make me mad at all, i just laughed and kept moving on.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I mean it's pretty obvious. The site unfortunately erased it during that little downtime it had during the summer, but if you can recall the Evo 2012 predictions thread, I counted at least 20 lists that had two or more UK players in the top 8, and a good deal of those had Foxy at number 1-3. Not only that, the amount of shit talked about how US wasn't ready for KL was immense.

It's pretty easy to see that with all those factors why anything less than top 8 would be a blow up.

Yes, it's about expectations.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

I'll say this; Howard Stern embraces the hate and dark side. He chose to be himself even if it pisses certain people off....follow suit.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Someone should post the tl;dl version of the awards....?

...is there one for best breakdancer? I'd like to win that