What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - 2012 Awards Special!

I like MIT reptile chart only
haha thanks, I keep it as real as possible with my chart and GGA 16 Bit, reptile loses to cage 4 6, and no i'm not downplaying haha and WTF with ppl saying reptile loses to freddy............ reptile beats kenshi and freddy, yep i said it, get on my lvl scrubs...... lol ok i was just messing around with the scrubs part but seriously, reptile beats freddy and kenshi. Also mil is a 5-5, i can teach ANY reptile that mu. lao a 5-5 too, I WILL NEVER DOWNPLAY REPTILE!!!!!!.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm not saying he's trash and bottom 10, mind you. He's a great character, but he isn't this beast that everyone makes him out to be. He has his problems. I'd say he's around 9-11.
I would say he's around 9-11 also... but I do stand by my post that he only has 4... MAYBE 5 bad MU's

haha thanks, I keep it as real as possible with my chart and GGA 16 Bit, reptile loses to cage 4 6, and no i'm not downplaying haha and WTF with ppl saying reptile loses to freddy............ reptile beats kenshi and freddy, yep i said it, get on my lvl scrubs...... lol ok i was just messing around with the scrubs part but seriously, reptile beats freddy and kenshi. Also mil is a 5-5, i can teach ANY reptile that mu. lao a 5-5 too, I WILL NEVER DOWNPLAY REPTILE!!!!!!.
You should post your Reptile match up chart when you can get around to doing it

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
It's pretty disappointing hearing what everyone had to say about the UK at EVO.

I'm well aware I didn't do well, this was probably my only chance to play everyone, and so much went horribly wrong. It's a shame the skill of a player is being judged on one tournament, under the worst possible circumstances.

Opinions are opinions at the end of the day. But we'll just have to prove you guys wrong the next time we play :)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It's pretty disappointing hearing what everyone had to say about the UK at EVO.

I'm well aware I didn't do well, this was probably my only chance to play everyone, and so much went horribly wrong. It's a shame the skill of a player is being judged on one tournament, under the worst possible circumstances.

Opinions are opinions at the end of the day. But we'll just have to prove you guys wrong the next time we play :)

Come back, body folks, and you will get player of the year. Or do what Foxy did and just tell us to fuck off.

Huge shout outs to Foxy for coming on and being a good sport about being blown up. I have new respect for him and won't blow him up anymore. Jk that's bs I will always blow him up...but it's awesome he came on.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I like foxy and I love the fact that he doesn't give a fuck and always believes he is right, that's why it was for the best for him to be blown the fuck up

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Glad to know all the time I spent babbling to you about how awesome KTP is at Dallas wasn't wasted @K7L33THA! I think KTP should do like a regular state of the MK community podcasts; the status of feuds/ hyping events/ emoness and such every couple months or so. Great stuff, KTP is majorly responsible for me getting more involved in this community, I don't know if I would have gone to Dallas for Mlg if I hadn't learned so much about the craziness in this community from this show.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I think EGP "might" be the #2 team of 2012

They had twice as many players in EVO's Top 10 than GGA. But I dont know how many Majors EGP has won vs Majors GGA won in 2012 ...

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

They had twice as many players in EVO's Top 10 than GGA. But I dont know how many Majors EGP has won vs Majors GGA won in 2012 ...

GTFOH GGA won a team battle against them at EVO, balancing out the top 8. Also we had more placings at MLG and beat them more than they beat us. Finally, we won Season's Beatings.

LEGEND

YES!
GTFOH GGA won a team battle against them at EVO, balancing out the top 8. Also we had more placings at MLG and beat them more than they beat us. Finally, we won Season's Beatings.

Depends what definition of "Best" we are going by. PL v REO for "player of the year" kind of thing

and after all we are talking about second place. . . In an award you created (bit)

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Yes LBSH the awards are defintely biased. Its based off 3 votes from 3 guys who live in the midwest so to act like its not would be ignorant. We kinda used the awards show as an excuse to put a show together and to recap the year in general so take the awards with a grain of salt. The podcast to us is still mainly all in fun. I don't even think we mentioned CDjr for most consistant player which is ludacris lol.