What's new

Juicy X: The Final Squeeze

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
its a special recipe your mom enjoys, she requests 2 weeks without washing the big guy so she can feel like she gets all of wisconsin in her mouth
You keep telling yourself that, you'd have to dig a 20 foot ditch, hold up that tubby ass yellow stomach of yours and hand over a pair of tweezers before she gets to Marshfield nevermind Milwaukee ya dig?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Variant 1-1 : Chris G or Perfect Legend

Variant 1-2: M2Dave for no other reason than he did it in Injustice. :)

Variant 2-1: I want to say WoundCowboy, but I like his banter with other members. I don't really have a candidate for this one otherwise.

Variant 2-2: Jeremiah because he has that whole "find the middle character and buff/nerf accordingly" thing going on OR DJT because "prove it".

Variant 3-1: Unfortunately I can't even say my matches against Digimon because I lost to him twice so I have to hold that. Wait actually my match against Shangxster or whatever his name is. He's a cool dude, but we were playing Injustice. :DOGE

Variant 3-1: I gotta stick with DJT on 2013 MK because he deserves it. I think ForeverKing would of won Injustice 2014. Hypothetically I want PL to take MKX Evo 2015 just so we have to hold all that salt for another year. :p

@GGA 16 Bit Variation 1: PL since he has made some
Variation 2: cowboy needs at least a suspension and I would deputize DJT cuz he knows his stuff or dizzy
Variation 3: *The one match I felt like I wasn't supposed to lose in tourney was evo 2011 vs Detroit (for obvious reasons).
*I say DJT still would have 2013 but others definitely had a shot and evo 2014 I think fox was on fire and it showed but others had good chances
*Excluding me and my bro of course, I would love for Dab to take evo 2015

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I don't care about MU police.

Canada cup 2014 I felt I played better. But bane just gets to do special moves and there's pretty much nothing you can do about that. Besides pick zatanna I guess

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It has come to this. The Juicy Series climax is here and no one is safe. In the spirit of Mortal Kombat X I present 3 variants of freshly squeezed juice. Choose wisely and answer the questions.

Variant 1: Excuse Maker

Which player will declare "I don't even play this game" first? A Capcom player

Which player will claim they have to relearn the game every month because of patches and quit? See above

Variant 2: Match Up Cop

If you could ban a TYM poster from declaring match up numbers and tier lists who would it be? Wound Cowboy

If you could deputize a TYM poster as the official match up cop with full powers over MU numbers who would it be? Would have to be MIT or Forever King, on account of them playing almost all characters.

Variant 3: Fundamentalist

Name a time you lost in tournament and felt you didn't actually get out played? Never

If all match ups had been 5-5 who would have won Evolution 2013 in MK and who would have won Evolution in 2014 in Injustice? Who would win Evolution 2015 in MKX? Sonic Fox. Impossible to answer without knowing the mechanics and meta of the game, could benefit different players.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Online is not the place to prove it. If I'm going to prove a matchup or anything it's going to be offline. So obviously we'll have to wait till the next tournament for me to back up any claims I've made.

But believe me when I say, I'm ready to back up ANY claims that I have made. Whether it be money matches or just long sets

You're both right and wrong in different ways.

You understand characters as well as any top player should, and can play them at a relatively advanced level, but this doesnt mean you know them in depth, for example, I KNOW Wonder Woman in depth, lots of minute little details. Same way you probably understand Batman, but switch it in reverse.

I know Batman, how to play against him, his strengths and weaknesses, but I don't know how to play Batman at a completely refined level.
The same could be said about your Wonder Woman or Sinestro. This isnt helped by the fact that the reason you pick characters is for their advantage matchups.

Now obviously you're one of the best WoWos, but I dont think thats testament to your skill, I think it just shows the lack of focus from the rest of the community when learning the game (or perhaps that is the skill itself, the focus). It's pretty common, and will definitely happen in MKX as well.

People just lack the fighting philosophy, they just 'do' and dont think 'why?'

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
First one isnt fair because if Nrs keeps changing the game every 2 weeks like they usually do, well then we all would have to relearn the whole game.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Variation 1: Infamous Tom Brady/PL/Curbo-it-was-my-fucking-controller-licous (if he returns)

Variation 2: Forever King/Cowboy

Variation 3: I got 2 1 netted on block @ Evo (madness or genius?), also lost due to a failed AA attempt, but he dropped resets soooo coulda gone either way, but I woulda made the difference further down the bracket for sure. My Lao was better suited for the matchups that side of the bracket than his Cyrax.

But I'll hold my L.

Who is going to get bodied the first year the game is out then when everything is nerfed and DLC releases they magically start doing well?

Variation 4?
Pig, Jupiter, SonicFox, M2Dave.

Going on their records, Pig is most likely to be that guy. Or maybe not, depends how focused he is (I imagine extreme super saiyan levels).

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Who is going to get bodied the first year the game is out then when everything is nerfed and DLC releases they magically start doing well?

Variation 4?
Variant 5:

Who is going to "teach and show y'all how to play the game,get ur training wheels on sons."

Or

"Who will fail at button checks and too weak to hold a controller during a match "

:DOGE