What's new

Juicy X: The Final Squeeze

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I have never bought the, "I need to re-learn the whole game because of the patch, duuude" train of thought.

You don't have to re-learn the GAME, you just need to make notes and keep track of a few things that change.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I'm only doing Variant 1.

Variant 1: Excuse Maker

Which player will declare "I don't even play this game" first? Chris G...but he will still win tourneys because it's Chris G and he really does whatever he wants in the FGC

Which player will claim they have to relearn the game every month because of patches and quit? Every Capcom player....which is fair.

I don't care about MU police.

Canada cup 2014 I felt I played better. But bane just gets to do special moves and there's pretty much nothing you can do about that. Besides pick zatanna I guess
Ok I have to question this. If you lose to a Bane that "just does" special moves then that's a problem. Martian has an amazing amount of options against Bane that I'm sure I don't need to touch on. You got to aggressive and I capitalized. I caught onto patterns, that you finally changed in grand finals the past few games. So between casuals, winners finals, and grand finals you outplayed me every single game? Seems a little ridiculous to blame that on a character in a perfectly even matchup. If you were arrow I could see the argument, but martian? Come on.

I played the hell out of this game up until MLG, and relied on mu knowledge/muscle memory from that time. I think the fact that you couldn't squeak out that win against someone pretty out of practice is a bit more of a reflection of your play in this game, not "Bane doing specials"

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Ok I have to question this. If you lose to a Bane that "just does" special moves then that's a problem. Martian has an amazing amount of options against Bane that I'm sure I don't need to touch on. You got to aggressive and I capitalized. I caught onto patterns, that you finally changed in grand finals the past few games. So between casuals, winners finals, and grand finals you outplayed me every single game? Seems a little ridiculous to blame that on a character in a perfectly even matchup. If you were arrow I could see the argument, but martian? Come on.

I played the hell out of this game up until MLG, and relied on mu knowledge/muscle memory from that time. I think the fact that you couldn't squeak out that win against someone pretty out of practice is a bit more of a reflection of your play in this game, not "Bane doing specials"
Was the match recorded? Link?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

Canada cup 2014 I felt I played better. But bane just gets to do special moves and there's pretty much nothing you can do about that. Besides pick zatanna I guess

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Next...

on Dumbest Stuff on Forums...

Trolls...
@STORMS do ur thang brotha :)
agreed front page
Option selecting...
First one isnt fair because if Nrs keeps changing the game every 2 weeks like they usually do, well then we all would have to relearn the whole game.
Overachievers...

Overused gimmicks...
Grab immune
Hideys...
Still has a way better record than yours lol.
...aaaaand, this guy.
its my big dick, it has powers. Ask your mother
On Dumbest Stuff on Forums.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

I can go back and watch the set lol it was a bane that just did specials