What's new

Juicy X: The Final Squeeze

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It has come to this. The Juicy Series climax is here and no one is safe. In the spirit of Mortal Kombat X I present 3 variants of freshly squeezed juice. Choose wisely and answer the questions.

Variant 1: Excuse Maker

Which player will declare "I don't even play this game" first?

Which player will claim they have to relearn the game every month because of patches and quit?

Variant 2: Match Up Cop

If you could ban a TYM poster from declaring match up numbers and tier lists who would it be?

If you could deputize a TYM poster as the official match up cop with full powers over MU numbers who would it be?

Variant 3: Fundamentalist

Name a time you lost in tournament and felt you didn't actually get out played?

If all match ups had been 5-5 who would have won Evolution 2013 in MK and who would have won Evolution in 2014 in Injustice? Who would win Evolution 2015 in MKX?
1a. KDZ

1b. PL

2a. THTB hands down

2b. Slips

3a. I'll say none and won't make excuses like some

3b. Slips

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He didn't really go to tournaments much.

Also can you pls post the PL reporting for top8 meme? That shit was gold lol
He went to watered down tourneys to get results

When he went to MLG Evo CEO kit scr (he didn't go here) FR thjngs didn't really go well

I concede the MK career, it's a duh moment but inj I'll take mine any day over his.

Gaming is like carls life, it's behind many things in mine and I still do well so all is ok

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Variant 1: Excuse Maker

Which player will declare "I don't even play this game" first? filipino champ (not me the other one)

Which player will claim they have to relearn the game every month because of patches and quit? dave/p2w

Variant 2: Match Up Cop

If you could ban a TYM poster from declaring match up numbers and tier lists who would it be? everyone

If you could deputize a TYM poster as the official match up cop with full powers over MU numbers who would it be? no one

Variant 3: Fundamentalist

Name a time you lost in tournament and felt you didn't actually get out played? never probably, me vs soonk zatanna vs aquaman gbs <:

If all match ups had been 5-5 who would have won Evolution 2013 in MK and who would have won Evolution in 2014 in Injustice? Who would win Evolution 2015 in MKX? mk9 - not sure, inj - DJT, mkx - not revolver

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
You're both right and wrong in different ways.

You understand characters as well as any top player should, and can play them at a relatively advanced level, but this doesnt mean you know them in depth, for example, I KNOW Wonder Woman in depth, lots of minute little details. Same way you probably understand Batman, but switch it in reverse.

I know Batman, how to play against him, his strengths and weaknesses, but I don't know how to play Batman at a completely refined level.
The same could be said about your Wonder Woman or Sinestro. This isnt helped by the fact that the reason you pick characters is for their advantage matchups.

Now obviously you're one of the best WoWos, but I dont think thats testament to your skill, I think it just shows the lack of focus from the rest of the community when learning the game (or perhaps that is the skill itself, the focus). It's pretty common, and will definitely happen in MKX as well.

People just lack the fighting philosophy, they just 'do' and dont think 'why?'
True yeah. All I was saying was im willing to back up my matchup claims the next tournament I go to, because Wound said I won't back them up

KayyKnow

Young, Black and handsome
You keep telling yourself that, you'd have to dig a 20 foot ditch, hold up that tubby ass yellow stomach of yours and hand over a pair of tweezers before she gets to Marshfield nevermind Milwaukee ya dig?
lol its so easy to bring out the ratchet inside the filth

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
1a. KDZ

1b. PL

2a. THTB hands down

2b. Slips

3a. I'll say none and won't make excuses like some

3b. Slips
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID MY NAME JESUS CHRIST!

I'll own up to needing to stay out of matchup discussions. Though you all better hold your shit when I'm actually right! :DOGE

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID MY NAME JESUS CHRIST!

I'll own up to needing to stay out of matchup discussions. Though you all better hold your shit when I'm actually right! :DOGE
Well, he didn't ask who should be banned off tym permanently. :DOGE

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Variant 1.1: CDjr (honestly though, there's too many to name for this)
Variant 1.2: The first Capcom player to get bodied after a patch.

Variant 2.1: Everyone. Seriously let's just discuss the game, lists and numbers mean nothing and for the love of god I hope people actually do this for MKX.
Variant 2.2: Dizzy, because he's impossible to hate. He could tell me Grundy is S+ tier and I wouldn't mind.

Variant 3.1: There isn't one, I will hold my losses.
Variant 3.2: Reo for MK and 16Bit for Inj (I was rooting for 16Bit so hard in that top 8). My money is on Reo for MKX Evo, I think this is his year.