What's new

Juicy X: The Final Squeeze

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It has come to this. The Juicy Series climax is here and no one is safe. In the spirit of Mortal Kombat X I present 3 variants of freshly squeezed juice. Choose wisely and answer the questions.

Variant 1: Excuse Maker

Which player will declare "I don't even play this game" first?

Which player will claim they have to relearn the game every month because of patches and quit?

Variant 2: Match Up Cop

If you could ban a TYM poster from declaring match up numbers and tier lists who would it be?

If you could deputize a TYM poster as the official match up cop with full powers over MU numbers who would it be?

Variant 3: Fundamentalist

Name a time you lost in tournament and felt you didn't actually get out played?

If all match ups had been 5-5 who would have won Evolution 2013 in MK and who would have won Evolution in 2014 in Injustice? Who would win Evolution 2015 in MKX?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Variant 1.1 - Glass Sword

Variant 1.2 - PR Balrog

Variant 2.1 - Tie between Death and RTM2004

Variant 2.2 - Wonder Chef

Variant 3.1 - Temjiin at some tournament just before EVO 2012 in MK9. MK9's training mode will not be missed.

Variant 3.2 - IDK. Didn't the winners of both tournaments put the "I would've won if I didn't have to deal with that matchup" crowd on blast? As for this year, Pig is probably the best/most consistent grinder available that we know for sure will grind MKX so far.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Don't know if im doing this right but...
Variation 1: everyone I've ever babied(both)
Variant 2: I'd ban online warriors with a connections the strength of a toothpick, to solve this problem I'd employ my inferior colleague @HeroesNZ because he's very familiar with their situation...
Variant 3: lost semi-finals at vsf4 not because was outplayed(ugh bane derp) but because I accidently pressed d4 with Zods trait and did a grab when I could've just chipped them out. MK9 Evo 2013 would've been won by reo, injustice 2014 would've been won by 16 bit

haketh

Noob

If you could ban a TYM poster from declaring match up numbers and tier lists who would it be? Woundcowboy

If you could deputize a TYM poster as the official match up cop with full powers over MU numbers who would it be? Hippo, DJT, or 16 Bit

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Is variation 3 a stab at Injustice? Martians, Zods, Batgirls, + interactables among us
It's definitely a stab at something, kinda like me being curious of your vast OBS-esque knowledge of the drama that surrounds this site in the space of 2 weeks apparently.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Variant 2:
Ban; Woundcowboy. He is obviously a great fighting game competitor, he has shown that in MK9 and Injustice, but there is nothing more annoying than seeing someone play match up cop on a matchup where they main neither character and the best mains on both side of the matchup agree with each other and disagree with him. Especially when he doesn't even provide actual in-match discussion and just says "people aren't playing it right". And I'm tired of hearing other people validate his authority with "he understands the game better than most people". If someone can't provide in-depth discussion about the matchup to back up what they are claiming, their name and tournament success means nothing. 16 Bit was a close call for his Batman - Flash regulation in the same manner,

Deputize; Forever King. For someone to have authority of ultimate matchup cop, they have to have in-depth knowledge of the whole cast. I don't think anyone else has shown this more than him, probably in both games too. MIT was a close call as he is a very reasonable man.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
1.1 - Me
1.2 -CD Jr

2.1 - WoundCowboy
2.2 - No one, literally everyone has been very wrong about a MU number at some point, while declaring the accuracy of their statements

3.1 - When PL beat me with DD at UFGTX
3.2 - MK: No knowledge about the game
Injustice: 16 Bit
MKX: Slips

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Variant 2:
Ban; Woundcowboy. He is obviously a great fighting game competitor, he has shown that in MK9 and Injustice, but there is nothing more annoying than seeing someone play match up cop on a matchup where they main neither character and the best mains on both side of the matchup agree with each other and disagree with him. Especially when he doesn't even provide actual in-match discussion and just says "people aren't playing it right". And I'm tired of hearing other people validate his authority with "he understands the game better than most people". If someone can't provide in-depth discussion about the matchup to back up what they are claiming, their name and tournament success means nothing. 16 Bit was a close call for his Batman - Flash regulation in the same manner,

Deputize; Forever King. For someone to have authority of ultimate matchup cop, they have to have in-depth knowledge of the whole cast. I don't think anyone else has shown this more than him, probably in both games too. MIT was a close call as he is a very reasonable man.
lol why is King considered an authority when he has a five minute version of the characters he talks about? I don't consider that to be in-depth knowledge and if anything, it gives people the wrong impression about MUs.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
lol why is King considered an authority when he has a five minute version of the characters he talks about? I don't consider that to be in-depth knowledge and if anything, it gives people the wrong impression about MUs.
Because the situation is official match up cop with authority over all match ups. I don't believe anyone would be capable of doing that 100% accurately, but if anyone has the best shot it's his as he does try out every member of the cast at the very least and he's the player I've seen use the widest variety of characters in both games. Plus he's always confident to back up his claims which is something I respect.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Because the situation is official match up cop with authority over all match ups. I don't believe anyone would be capable of doing that 100% accurately, but if anyone has the best shot it's his as he does try out every member of the cast at the very least and he's the player I've seen use the widest variety of characters in both games. Plus he's always confident to back up his claims which is something I respect.
Except that he never does, he just talks about it. Most of his alts used in tournaments are in heavy advantage matchups. IDK, that's not in-depth knowledge imo.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Except that he never does, he just talks about it. Most of his alts used in tournaments are in heavy advantage matchups. IDK, that's not in-depth knowledge imo.
I agree, I haven't actually seen him back up his talk, but couldn't that be because no one takes him up on those challenges? Has he turned anyone down on those challenges?
True, he counter picks for match ups that are in his favour. But match up numbers are derived based on the match being played at the highest level of play, so for him to have that advantage, doesn't that require him to know the match up at the highest level?

KayyKnow

Young, Black and handsome
It's definitely a stab at something, kinda like me being curious of your vast OBS-esque knowledge of the drama that surrounds this site in the space of 2 weeks apparently.
its my big dick, it has powers. Ask your mother

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Variant 1: Excuse Maker

Which player will declare "I don't even play this game" first?
- Capcom players and maybe KDZ

Which player will claim they have to relearn the game every month because of patches and quit?
- Perfect Legend or CDjr

If you could ban a TYM poster from declaring match up numbers and tier lists who would it be?
- Day 1 phenomenal players

If you could deputize a TYM poster as the official match up cop with full powers over MU numbers who would it be?
- ME. LBSH I'm pretty reasonable.

Variant 3: Fundamentalist

Name a time you lost in tournament and felt you didn't actually get out played?
- MY FIRST TOURNEY MATCH EVER. FUCK ASUS

If all match ups had been 5-5 who would have won Evolution 2013 in MK and who would have won Evolution in 2014 in Injustice? Who would win Evolution 2015 in MKX
16 bit could've won MK
Sonic Fox still
Slips if he plays.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I agree, I haven't actually seen him back up his talk, but couldn't that be because no one takes him up on those challenges? Has he turned anyone down on those challenges?
True, he counter picks for match ups that are in his favour. But match up numbers are derived based on the match being played at the highest level of play, so for him to have that advantage, doesn't that require him to know the match up at the highest level?
I have issued many challenges in the past, most were turned down. But I have NEVER once in my history of MK9 or Injustice backed down from a money match/challenge.

Also I agree with everything you said

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Online is not the place to prove it. If I'm going to prove a matchup or anything it's going to be offline. So obviously we'll have to wait till the next tournament for me to back up any claims I've made.

But believe me when I say, I'm ready to back up ANY claims that I have made. Whether it be money matches or just long sets