What's new

Juicy: Which players are carried or held back by their main?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
You must be thinking of someone else, i watch GGA every Thursday night and Truth clearly uses Batman. He is by far one of the best at that, well its a toss up between him and Forever King
I'm pretty sure he used batgirl... he was/is in the batgirl chat...

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I'm pretty sure he used batgirl... he was/is in the batgirl chat...
He used Batgirl for like a month. He's a Batman main. We should kick him out of that chat, he's stealing our tech and using it against us in an already difficult match-up. :mad:

Also, @KayyKnow, Arma? PL? Tournament Blake?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@Youphemism, who would you consider to be high level batgirls? The only one I can think of is Sonicfox.
Floe and ChrisG of course! Well, for example, I would assume that the other TYM Batgirls who get at least some offline experience are high level Batgirls. Obviously Sonic is the highest level one but I don't discredit people that I haven't seen play.
Apparently, name calling is a sign of being immature but not being able to handle the backlash for your poorly worded walls of china and resorting to passive aggressively taking shots at the other dude isn't.
Yeah but difference is I'm not exactly a grown man yet.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Floe and ChrisG of course! Well, for example, I would assume that the other TYM Batgirls who get at least some offline experience are high level Batgirls. Obviously Sonic is the highest level one but I don't discredit people that I haven't seen play.

Yeah but difference is I'm not exactly a grown man yet.

MMH has an low-risk/high-reward vortex now? :DOGE

You rock, Durpyena! I don't say that enough about interesting people.
I didn't know Batgirl had amazing zoning, pressure using orbs, a safe overhead teleport, crazy spacing and footsies, one of the best, if not the best, grab ranges in the game, great damage, an air dash, among other things. Oh, and you can punish her over head option (b2u3) if she uses it, like MMH's d1 can. It's not a low risk vortex.