What's new

[Jan 26, 2013] KombatNetwork Presents: Operation Wolf (Red Bank, NJ)

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
O_O that players' list just gave me PTSD flashbacks of NEC.
I'm gonna get bodied, and it's gonna be beautiful.
My InPin gets here tomorrow, and my Nets, Fans, and Blindfold will all be ready for Red Bank.
Can't wait to see you guys.
What about your woolay?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm really happy to see all these unexpected names confirmed for this event, I'll update now. The total is going to break 50 if the guest list holds up, I might need to order more pizza. BTW I got an offer from Pizza Hut today, $8 one topping large pies which I'm pretty much set to take. I know not everyone's a fan but no local places are going to beat that. Also 7L we'll be sure to have fans setup, and I'm liming the setups in there to 4 + the stream so it shouldn't be too crowded. There will be 2 or 3 casual setups in the arcade by the consoles as well.

Reactions: 7L

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Updated Guest list of confirmed/planning to attend

Shock
Summoning
JamessMK
Tom Brady
AC1984
LI Joe
Sweet Johnny Cage
Check
Claude VonStroke
SwiftTomHanks
Zaf
Jer
Cibernetico
Nathan Frost
Scoot Magee
Gamma
Insuperable
rev0lver
Lulzlou
ChrispyCream7
Lt. Box
scarsunseen
HGTV DrFlash44
HGTV Soapboxfan
HGTV Ermacio
OZZYGUITAR
Kazi
RIN
ChainAce
OC
CD Jr
Crazy Dominican
Maxter
REO
Styroteqe
Capital
J360
Jon Loor
Hitoshura
Big Stevie N
Pat the Enforcer
MikeMetroid
7L
Sackram
xKhaoTikx
LanceMonsoon
HazeJupiter
TheTetraSpirit
Alex Smith
n9195v

n9195v

Noob
I might go to this if a friend of mine can go. Would anyone lend me a stick or should I learn pad for this event

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I might go to this if a friend of mine can go. Would anyone lend me a stick or should I learn pad for this event
It's always risky going to an event without your own stick. There are generally nice, generous players there but it's inadvisable unless someone in here directly tells you. Remember if you play them in the tournament, you're out of luck, so it might be in your best interests to learn pad for this. Definitely hope to see you there.

n9195v

Noob
It's always risky going to an event without your own stick. There are generally nice, generous players there but it's inadvisable unless someone in here directly tells you. Remember if you play them in the tournament, you're out of luck, so it might be in your best interests to learn pad for this. Definitely hope to see you there.
Yeah I'm going 100% for sure now.

I'm learning pad. It wont be that hard I started on pad I'll just have to shake the rust off.

This is going to be my first tourney. Hell this is going to be the first time I play the game offline. I can't wait to get bodied by people I've seen play on the streams.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Shock, I sadly have to say I can't make it. I'm at like 25% right now, unless I can free up time from work then I have no chance.
Eesh, keep me informed, if not, next one is in April for Injustice if it comes out on time, if not, another MK event for sure.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Whats up everyone, anyone from ohio trying to go? i have the car but would be nice to split the gas with some fellow mk players? let me know im in columbus, ohio

Tim Static

Adminerator
Whats up everyone, anyone from ohio trying to go? i have the car but would be nice to split the gas with some fellow mk players? let me know im in columbus, ohio
interesting. Im in Columbus too, although I can't make it to this event. sadly. :(

do you play with anyone around here?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If you can get Ohio players out here I will pay for your venue fee, Zyos. Post up, tweet, FB, get some Ohio reps. My advice would be to drive in Friday and stay overnight before, and possibly stay til Sunday morning. It's about a 10 hour drive from Columbus.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
interesting. Im in Columbus too, although I can't make it to this event. sadly. :(

do you play with anyone around here?
Actually im new in the competitive fighting seen but not gaming in general i was an MLG pro but in shooters i would love to find a local scene for mk here thats crazy static your one of the first commentaters i heard way back from power up lol thats when i decided to play this game and i've never had such fun :)

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
If you can get Ohio players out here I will pay for your venue fee, Zyos. Post up, tweet, FB, get some Ohio reps. My advice would be to drive in Friday and stay overnight before, and possibly stay til Sunday morning. It's about a 10 hour drive from Columbus.
I'll try my ass off lol i really would love to come but i don't know any local fighters but im trying my hardest... i would leave friday and prob just sleep in my car lol unless someone had a floor i could sleep on lol.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Actually im new in the competitive fighting seen but not gaming in general i was an MLG pro but in shooters i would love to find a local scene for mk here thats crazy static your one of the first commentaters i heard way back from power up lol thats when i decided to play this game and i've never had such fun :)
Static let me know if you know anyone here id love to meet people and learn :)