What's new

[Jan 26, 2013] KombatNetwork Presents: Operation Wolf (Red Bank, NJ)

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I'll try my ass off lol i really would love to come but i don't know any local fighters but im trying my hardest... i would leave friday and prob just sleep in my car lol unless someone had a floor i could sleep on lol.
Honestly, if you're going to make the drive to this....why not wait to make it to an actual major like Winter Brawl?

Not to drive you away from this though ;)

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Honestly, if you're going to make the drive to this....why not wait to make it to an actual major like Winter Brawl?

Not to drive you away from this though ;)
becuase i cab go to both :) i use to travel all the time and havent been lately if i can get some people it be great if not i might wait depends.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
New Guest list

Of course not everyone on this list is playing, but it's a round about idea of who is planning on attending the event. Also, UMK3 cabinet SuperGun should be installed tonight for PS2 support. We are planning to run some MK4 on the UMK3 cab. MvC2 should be up and running, and Super Turbo Grandmaster Challenge is on the way, not confirmable for the event. MKII cab is there, and if all goes well with the SuperGun on UMK3, I will see about getting one for that as well. Killer Instinct cab is in the works.

Shock
Summoning
JamessMK
Tom Brady
AC1984
LI Joe
Sweet Johnny Cage
Check
Claude VonStroke
SwiftTomHanks
Zaf
Jer
Cibernetico
Nathan Frost
Scoot Magee
Gamma
Insuperable
rev0lver
Lulzlou
ChrispyCream7
Lt. Box
scarsunseen
HGTV DrFlash44
HGTV Soapboxfan
HGTV Ermacio
OZZYGUITAR
Kazi
RIN
ChainAce
OC
CD Jr
Crazy Dominican
Maxter
REO
Styroteqe
Capital
J360
Jon Loor
Hitoshura
Big Stevie N
Pat the Enforcer
MikeMetroid
7L
Sackram
xKhaoTikx
LanceMonsoon
HazeJupiter
TheTetraSpirit
Alex Smith
n9195v
DarkRob
Troy S
Miguel G

BlAcKlAsH101

Cage all day everyday
Any carpools kind enough to pick me up? I live in Guttenberg, Nj and would really love to attend this tourney (would be my first tourny btw). would chip in for gas money, tolls, etc.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Any carpools kind enough to pick me up? I live in Guttenberg, Nj and would really love to attend this tourney (would be my first tourny btw). would chip in for gas money, tolls, etc.
I know taking public transportation sucks, but the train runs right into Red Bank about 5 blocks from YesterCades, it's a straight walk east from there. The only problem is you gotta wait til 5 AM to get a train back else you'd have to leave by 12:15AM to catch the 12:30 train, which I don't even know if it'll stop by where you are that late. I wish they ran all night but this is one thing beyond my control lol. Hopefully someone from North Jersey is going else you might have to chill at the Broadway Diner until 5AM with Check.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I know taking public transportation sucks, but the train runs right into Red Bank about 5 blocks from YesterCades, it's a straight walk east from there. The only problem is you gotta wait til 5 AM to get a train back else you'd have to leave by 12:15AM to catch the 12:30 train, which I don't even know if it'll stop by where you are that late. I wish they ran all night but this is one thing beyond my control lol. Hopefully someone from North Jersey is going else you might have to chill at the Broadway Diner until 5AM with Check.
For anyone else, in ohio, ur running out of time to hit me up if i can't get at least 1 or 2 more guys im prob just gonna have to wait for winter brawl but please message me!

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Does anyone need train times to Red Bank for those coming from LI and NYC (basically anyone intending to use Penn Station)?

I can give a list of train times for anyone interested. (As Shock pointed out, if you're heading by train, you're either staying for the night or hanging out at the diner.)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The diner is not a bad option seeing as we'll be getting out about 2AM, however, it's going to be cold as Pluto out so we likely won't be BSing that long out front. Head to the diner, eat and hang for like 3 hours then walk to the train station and wait about 10 minutes.

As for Brady, I don't know if he's back, or retired, but he'll be there, hopefully with his MK4 board.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
One more guest list update, a number of locals looking to come out for this event, so it'll be interesting to see if we pick up and full time players. Again, this is a list of FGC people and locals attending, I don't know if everyone is playing but it looks like about 50 not including the maybe list. Hopefully the list holds up.

Shock
Summoning
JamessMK
Tom Brady
AC1984
LI Joe
Sweet Johnny Cage
Check
Claude VonStroke
SwiftTomHanks
Zaf
Jer
Cibernetico
Nathan Frost +1
Scoot Magee
Gamma
Insuperable
rev0lver
Lulzlou
ChrispyCream7
Lt. Box
scarsunseen
HGTV DrFlash44
HGTV Soapboxfan
HGTV Ermacio
OZZYGUITAR
Kazi
RIN
ChainAce
OC
CD Jr
Crazy Dominican
Maxter
REO
Styroteqe
Capital
J360
Jon Loor
Hitoshura
Big Stevie N
Pat the Enforcer
MikeMetroid
7L
Sackram
xKhaoTikx
LanceMonsoon
HazeJupiter
TheTetraSpirit
n9195v
DarkRob
Troy S
Miguel G
Thomas K
Rapzilla

right now I would say that I'm at 60% of a possibility of showing up. Even if I get there late, I'll be there for the arcade machines and pinball mainly.

Lulzlou

Noob
Can I join the kratos gauntlet on REO's side? I actually know the kratos match up and it would be cool if there was another kabal

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Can I join the kratos gauntlet on REO's side? I actually know the kratos match up and it would be cool if there was another kabal
no offense I know you're really good, but do we really need another Kabal than REO? The Kratos's already have it hard enough

Maxter

Noob
any one from the New York are who can give CD Jr and I a ride, my car is in the shop i'm fooked if i dont get a ride =(