What's new

[Jan 26, 2013] KombatNetwork Presents: Operation Wolf (Red Bank, NJ)

Peanuts has DOA5 and P4A now, as well as SG whenever that gets played. I don't think he's going to travel that far just for MK. I'm still playing SSFVIAE and GGXXAC, but I am playing MK9 competitively again (for better or for worse).
Your analysis is spot on. If there was Dead or Alive or something I'd consider it but as is I can't make a trip down that far for a game I don't play. I'll tune in to the stream, though.
Sub mirrors are a must then.
Surely you mean Sub vs Kenshi, given that Kenshi is the character you're focusing on and trying to improve with, yes?

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Your analysis is spot on. If there was Dead or Alive or something I'd consider it but as is I can't make a trip down that far for a game I don't play. I'll tune in to the stream, though.

Surely you mean Sub vs Kenshi, given that Kenshi is the character you're focusing on and trying to improve with, yes?
Kenshi's brain dead bro, I don't need any practice with him ;).

As far as casuals go, I want to do Sub mirrors lol.

That's the first weekend of next semester, so there shouldn't be much going on. My friend Steve and I could probably make it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'll run through the thread in a bit and start compiling a guest list. CPT, currently I'm not considering raising the entry fee because there is already a $15 venue associated with any events at YesterCades. $10 is fine for now and if I can get some bonuses or giveaways wink wink cough cough Tim Static that'd be awesome. I'm really excited about the response guys, and I know there are many more left.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Updated the main post, if I left anything important out, let me know. Hype this up, tag people you think should or can go and don't know about it. I took out all tags from the second post.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'll run through the thread in a bit and start compiling a guest list. CPT, currently I'm not considering raising the entry fee because there is already a $15 venue associated with any events at YesterCades. $10 is fine for now and if I can get some bonuses or giveaways wink wink cough cough Tim Static that'd be awesome. I'm really excited about the response guys, and I know there are many more left.
I'll see what I can do :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
As of right now, the plan is a-Go for Boxy Zero @ Yestercades :D. Hopefully it stays that way.

Baby me if you can. Survive my absurd gimmickry...if I let you.

(I'm on a serious ECW kick today. I still wanna do a FT5 runback with jamessmk dressed as Boxy Dreamer and the Sandman. It'd be epic.)

I WILL BE ATTENDING! Woooooooo! This is only about 20-30 minutes from my parents' house.

:D Moar crazy robots <3 \m/ :tonyt 100100001101 . Excellent.
Cyraxes everywhere.

No matter who's the "in" character of the time, it seems like there's never any escaping Cyrax.
He's such a clutch motherfucker.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
As of right now, the plan is a-Go for Boxy Zero @ Yestercades :D. Hopefully it stays that way.

Baby me if you can. Survive my absurd gimmickry...if I let you.

(I'm on a serious ECW kick today. I still wanna do a FT5 runback with jamessmk dressed as Boxy Dreamer and the Sandman. It'd be epic.)

:D Moar crazy robots <3 \m/ :tonyt 100100001101 . Excellent.
Cyraxes everywhere.

No matter who's the "in" character of the time, it seems like there's never any escaping Cyrax.
He's such a clutch motherfucker.
I'm just excited to actually play people offline, even in casuals. I don't care if I win the tournament, not that I wouldn't mind winning or anything. =) I really just want to play ACTUAL PEOPLE.