What's new

Injustice Official Hotfix Notes Posted - See Inside

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I can get the "free damage" without spending a bar. I just go for the interactible and use the trait shot lol.
Ok but this isn't the full story

God man be real here

Imagine Blocking a character who has above avg 50/50s or top 50/50s and you're down 40% life or hell it's near the beginning of the match and you just got trait

Is it not an advantage situation for you to block an attack pushblock him because you don't want to have to deal w this + string pressure bullshit into a shackle to get a free interactable damage? You wouldn't do this to start a match , mid match or finish a match? You're acting as if "I gee golly this isn't good anymore it has absolutely no use" when in fact you absolutely would do this and anyone would

Hell in the corner do the combo I listed against a batman pressuring you for the win w bats , when u do this I hope your opponent reminds you that you said this want viable or useful anymore

You have criticized me for being prisoner of the moment which I have been so I'm returning the favor to u. You were convinced sinestro was 7th now he's terrible and unviable just because something you didn't have before was found and now gone??? How does one go from 7th to 1-5th to bottom 5?

Pig Of The Hut

I can get the "free damage" without spending a bar. I just go for the interactible and use the trait shot lol.
To specifically answer you in this situation

Not against batman w 3 bats and he has 4 bars and you both are clinging to 10% -30% life

You would use what I posted or lose

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
The utility of Sinestro's pushblock tech still makes it useful, ESPECIALLY in matchups like Lex. Mine pushblocks have an extremely limited utility. It might be better for you all, but my character got double fucked by this. I won't take damage from Sinestro, but my tech's gone and his is really still there making it like a 9-1 on me.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
To specifically answer you in this situation

Not against batman w 3 bats and he has 4 bars and you both are clinging to 10% -30% life

You would use what I posted or lose
Okay, one situation.

The utility of Sinestro's pushblock tech still makes it useful, ESPECIALLY in matchups like Lex. Mine pushblocks have an extremely limited utility. It might be better for you all, but my character got double fucked by this. I won't take damage from Sinestro, but my tech's gone and his is really still there making it like a 9-1 on me.
Getting no damage with the trait shot is never useful. It is a waste and it could have been used in zoning or up close.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Getting no damage with the trait shot is never useful. It is a waste and it could have been used in zoning or up close.
I don't know much about other Sinestro matchups, but at least in my matchup it can take away my trait and send me fullscreen. I never even thought of the damage as why the tech was good.

Pig Of The Hut

Okay, one situation.

But in my long post above I probably described multiple situations you and others have been in

Ok here's the deal

If it f ing sucks so bad never use it even in that situation or any I wrote about above

Corner
Interactables
Finish a round
Go for d1 b12 arachnid MB resets
Etc

Just don't use it since it's so ass

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
For PS3 and Xbox 360

• Batgirl can no longer leave an invisible bola attached to the opponent.
  • True combos started from a push block no longer do damage.
We are investigating the issue with PS4 and PC.
Not even a mention of the Vita version lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The damage was a big part of why it was good. It punished people for rushing you down. Now it does nothing.
If you pushblock me and put me in shackles, how much meter does it cost you to put me back to fullscreen?

How can that be useless!? :p

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
But in my long post above I probably described multiple situations you and others have been in

Ok here's the deal

If it f ing sucks so bad never use it even in that situation or any I wrote about above

Corner
Interactables
Finish a round
Go for d1 b12 arachnid MB resets
Etc

Just don't use it since it's so ass
Yea I won't use it. It's completely pointless.
I don't know much about other Sinestro matchups, but at least in my matchup it can take away my trait and send me fullscreen. I never even thought of the damage as why the tech was good.
The damage was a big part of why it was good. It punished people for rushing you down. Now it does nothing. Lex gets bodied with or without this tech.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Can't Sinestro just use 1 shot and get a free vortex? Who cares if he's not getting any damage before the vortex setup.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Right so push block are "there". Bola glitch is gone. OTG's are gone for the majority? I still felt I got the otg with Black Adam using the robot throw in Hall of Justice and then using f2,3. I am on 360 and I wasn't prompted to download anything...

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I don't know why PlayingToWin is calling Paulo an idiot on Twitter over this hotfix. All those things needed to be out of the game including Batgirl's bola glitch. It makes our community look bad when he is saying how stupid NRS is for making Paulo the lead designer. It's ridiculous. Sinestro was doing fine before anyone knew about the push block into trait set ups but he is crying like a baby over Twitter.
Is he really doing that? Jesus this guy.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Pushblock, trait shackles

Free vortex for someone touching you. 1 bar, 1 trait.

You still get a fucking vortex for someone touching you.
Not that it's that big of a different, but I think the spacing is too far to get it off of one trait shot. I think you need to do 4 dash in 4 b12 xx shackles to get the vortex. If I'm wrong, do tell.