What's new

Injustice Official Hotfix Notes Posted - See Inside

This hurts Cyborg. His Target Acquired pushblock set ups are overheads
Hmmm... That's a tricky one. Not sure there would be another simple fix they kept that Cyborg setup intact without removing the Sinestro setup...

Its still better to at least save the lex and Joker setups- but I agree, other characters shouldn't have to suffer as a result and they should give Cyborg a little "compensation".

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Hmmm... That's a tricky one. Not sure there would be another simple fix they kept that Cyborg setup intact without removing the Sinestro setup...

Its still better to at least save the lex and Joker setups- but I agree, other characters shouldn't have to suffer as a result and they should give Cyborg a little "compensation".
Just make it so Sinestro can't trait shot during the push block animation.

RIF

Noob
It was a glitch and un intended
It was unforeseen game design that happened to work in the favor of a few characters.

A 'potential' fix might have been to increase Sinestro's pushback on pushblock. Allowing the Sinestro player the ability to spend 1 bar/1 trait for PB, 4, Shackles, FB/IA to make space seems like a fair trade.

To be clear, I am not complaining that it was removed, just that the fix that was chosen was so poorly conceived.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Wait, if you don't have to pay for patches anymore, why choose to hot fix it instead of patching it?

Patches still take development work/man hours. From what I've heard hotfixes just change the value of a number (like making damage from pushblock zero) opposed to fixing things like a hitbox or bug.

Why are Sinestro players acting like Sinestro got nerfed lol. Wound you were beating everyone and consistently placing top 8 without even knowing about this tech. The pushblock tech was just a bonus for you not something you were even aware of and yet you still considered Sinestro top 10 without it.

It's still shite. I'm not gonna use trait shots and meter to "kill time"
To quote Tom Brady: "Mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn..."

Don't lie lol.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It was unforeseen game design that happened to work in the favor of a few characters.

A 'potential' fix might have been to increase Sinestro's pushback on pushblock. Allowing the Sinestro player the ability to spend 1 bar/1 trait for PB, 4, Shackles, FB/IA to make space seems like a fair trade.

To be clear, I am not complaining that it was removed, just that the fix that was chosen was so poorly conceived.
It's a universal fix

You still get 16-22% off a free interact able ...........correct?

@WoundCowboy since when is getting free 16-22% killing time?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
It's a universal fix

You still get 16-22% off a free interact able ...........correct?

@WoundCowboy since when is getting free 16-22% killing time?
Since downplaying is the cool thing to do.
FFS, you can still setup the vortex or go into a 2.5 bar trait charge off this stuff.
You can get 20% off an interactable and over half of your trait back. Come on now.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Im surprised nobody tried combing with the machine gun interactible after trait shot oh well I had faith nrs would fix the bola glith along with this but other characters shouldnt have suffered because of it but if this thought us anything is that theres still nore tech out there to b discovered so dont be discouraged

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Why are Sinestro players acting like Sinestro got nerfed lol. Wound you were beating everyone and consistently placing top 8 without even knowing about this tech. The pushblock tech was just a bonus for you not something you were even aware of and yet you still considered Sinestro top 10 without it.

To quote Tom Brady: "Mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn..."

Don't lie lol.
I was just beating people who didn't know the mu. He has too many weaknesses to be viable.

F4tal

Noob
I don't know why PlayingToWin is calling Paulo an idiot on Twitter over this hotfix. All those things needed to be out of the game including Batgirl's bola glitch. It makes our community look bad when he is saying how stupid NRS is for making Paulo the lead designer. It's ridiculous. Sinestro was doing fine before anyone knew about the push block into trait set ups but he is crying like a baby over Twitter.