What's new

Injustice Official Hotfix Notes Posted - See Inside

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Updated with official Hotfix notes @ 3:34 PM EST:
For PS3 and Xbox 360

Batgirl can no longer leave an invisible bola attached to the opponent.
True combos started from a push block no longer do damage.

We are investigating the issue with PS4 and PC.
www.injustice.com

Note: This is an on-going news release that we're in the process of gathering all details*

Update: It seems Martian Manhunter, Lex Luthor, the Joker and anyone with push-block combos or setups have been nerfed to 0% damage. Still waiting on official word. Sources: Pig's thread, REO's thread

The two major issues; one game-breaking and the other being an issue that has seemingly received a cool down are in the process of being investigated. The first issue being Batgirl's Bola Glitch - we are receiving reports that there may have been a hotfix due to the glitch seemingly no longer existing. We will have more as we investigate this.

Secondly, Sinestro's push-block trait combo also seems to have had a cool-down occur to the damage as demonstrated in the video below (note: poor quality) ~ edited/promoted by STORMS*

Credit P2W (Sent me this video and all to share with everyone - full credit to p2w)

Someone go check Batgirl ASAP
@SonicFox5000
@CrimsonShadow
@STORMS
I was 5 mins away from making a thread why i think the sinestro glitch should stay. But it isnt up to me honestly of course

edit: THERE IS NO MORE BOLA GLITCH

NOTE: We are still waiting on official word from NRS as to what has officially happened* ~ STORMS

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
ID REALLY LIKE EVERYONE TO CALM DOWN HONESTLY before anyone or everyone goes ape shit.

1. NRS Thought it was an issue and fixed it

2. They just showed the willingness to continue to support the game 1 year later

3. Despite your personal feelings please understand this. You do have to realize it's nice to know NRS is always apart of the community and keeping tabs on everything

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I cannot for the life of me see how much damage that Sinestro combo does.

NRS illuminati still lurking on TYM? I think that's awesome, to my knowledge MK9 did not get touched at this point of it's lifespan.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
So it does no damage? Sorry the video is bad quality and I could barely make out lifebars let alone see a combo readout.

@colt still loves us <3
Looking at the video, it seems like he did little to no damage.

#BuffSinestro #R.I.PSinestro #NeverAllowedToLive

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
To all the people complaining you can't see the dmg % on the video, look at batmans health bar. I am on my phone and I can still see that it doesn't move an inch.

I am glad NRS came in and did what they felt was right and that they are still supporting INJ. It was not the communities call to make and I think if this didnt happen some big mistakes could have been made that made us look like clowns enforcing knee jerk bans.

This is really cool. I personally think the Sinestro tech should have stayed in the game for sure, but I'm more happy that somebody at NRS still cares and pushed out a fix that they felt was necessary. Yay continued support

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Does this also mean no more 40% full screen unbreakable combos with trait anymore now? :(