What's new

Injustice Official Hotfix Notes Posted - See Inside

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Lol the fact that you can write this and not see a problem is beyond me. "It punished people for rushing you down", i.e. it punished people for trying to touch you.
I didn't say it was fair but it's all he had. He is a zoning character that can only keep out the bad characters. Useless.

RIF

Noob
No one is saying Sinestro was nerfed. Sigh.

There are multiple viewpoints on the tech. I've already stated mine on numerous threads.

I would have been happy with getting scaling, but not to that level.

Lex and Joker did not deserve this nerf.

Everyone looks at tech as how it effects their character.

I am okay with the change. I will probably start using the B13-> Arachnid variant to get room against the player.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
NRS releases the final MK9 patch and never touches it again = endless complaints about the balance and everyone ultimately drops the game in favor of Injustice

NRS hotfixes glitches* in Injustice after the perceived final patch, showing they are supporting the game and the competitive community = a nonstop whining parade. unreal.

THANK YOU NRS FOR CONTINUING TO SUPPORT THIS GAME AND THIS SCENE!

* (like it or not, pushblock combos were a glitch according to the creators of the game)

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
It's great to see NRS still patching the game, but overall I don't agree with this patch. It would've been nice if NRS let the "broken" shit fly a little longer before patching it. It's not like all Top 8 at SCR were Sinestro & Batgirl. I don't think they should have made the pushblock combo do 0%. 15% for the full 4 trait 4 b3 etc. combo & ~3% for the short combo into shackles would've been fine. Plus the pushblock shit was really needed for Joker & Lex, & now they get nerfed. Overall this community is too quick to whine about how something is broken. Nothing in this game was ever broken, not even pre-patch F2 3. It was fucking stupid yes, but it wasn't broken. If there are ways to deal with something then it's not broken, & there were plenty of ways to deal with vanilla F2 3, especially since the pushblock shenanigans existed even though no one used them. If you want to see broken play Melee.

For Sinestro players, there is probably still good shit that's possible off of trait. Since the opponent will block up close when trait is out, you'll get more throw attempts. If the opponent techs your throw you might be able to trait shot into full combo punish if you're fast enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: RIF

RIF

Noob
"True combos started from a push block no longer do damage."

Talk about ambiguity!

Leave it to NRS to make such a lazy hotfix.. instead of focusing on 1 issue they just went ahead and nerfed all pushblock set ups.. lol
rip joker
This was certainly 50% part of my gripe regarding this change. 0% is just silly. Joker and Lex leverage this quite a bit. This interferes with their gameplay quite a bit, IMHO.

Does MMH still get the + frames on a pushblocked orb?

This thread is getting to the point of ridiculousness with people actually suggesting that this tactic is still practical even though it does 1%. Sinestro is mediocre at best without trait. Using 2 shots (and a bar) to set up a vortex is completely absurd.
It is still fully practical against Lex. The goal is not to put him in any vortex, the goal is to put him full screen.

Given that anytime Lex gets in on Sinestro, he risks losing his entire lifebar, a Sinestro player would be crazy to not spend the meter and trait to get him out.

And Lex is so freaking helpless against Sinestro full screen. He basically builds the meter and trait back for free.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Have they released anything other than the notes? I'm curious as to whether or not they realized that Joker and Lex were going to be significantly affected by this, and if not, whether they intend to do something to correct it. I feel like they've been tagged a billion times over this and I don't wanna tag them again to ask lol...

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Have they released anything other than the notes? I'm curious as to whether or not they realized that Joker and Lex were going to be significantly affected by this, and if not, whether they intend to do something to correct it. I feel like they've been tagged a billion times over this and I don't wanna tag them again to ask lol...
The way the notes are worded, I think they knew and it was intended.

Either they just didn't like the idea of anyone good or bad being able to combo from a defensive mechanic, or the only way they could fix it was with a universal change.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
The way the notes are worded, I think they knew and it was intended.

Either they just didn't like the idea of anyone good or bad being able to combo from a defensive mechanic, or the only way they could fix it was with a universal change.
Ugh. I have to re-record a bunch of crap for my Joker guide now. Fuckin' Sinestro...

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
It's great to see NRS still patching the game, but overall I don't agree with this patch. It would've been nice if NRS let the "broken" shit fly a little longer before patching it. It's not like all Top 8 at SCR were Sinestro & Batgirl. I don't think they should have made the pushblock combo do 0%. 15% for the full 4 trait 4 b3 etc. combo & ~3% for the short combo into shackles would've been fine. Plus the pushblock shit was really needed for Joker & Lex, & now they get nerfed. Overall this community is too quick to whine about how something is broken. Nothing in this game was ever broken, not even pre-patch F2 3. It was fucking stupid yes, but it wasn't broken. If there are ways to deal with something then it's not broken, & there were plenty of ways to deal with vanilla F2 3, especially since the pushblock shenanigans existed even though no one used them. If you want to see broken play Melee.

For Sinestro players, there is probably still good shit that's possible off of trait. Since the opponent will block up close when trait is out, you'll get more throw attempts. If the opponent techs your throw you might be able to trait shot into full combo punish if you're fast enough.
Flash, BG, GA and Cyborg's infinites weren't broken? Yeah ok.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Dude can you test and see if we got the fix on PC? I don't think we did.. Steam should give an indication that there is an update.
lol it doesn't matter because Injustice on PC is irrelevant. LOL
Shit, PC version might as well have Patch 1.01 and no one would care LOL