What's new

injustice is awesome

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I love mk9, my first time tournament was mk9. But i just love injustice gameplay more, making reads all the time and doing godsmacks all the time, its so badass!

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I like playing Injustice. It has characters I like and a good combo system.
There a lot of stuff that annoys me about it, but the pros out weight the cons for me.
My main con; My fictional girlfriend has a man's face....

Last edited:

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Glad this isn't a troll thread! Nice to see the love for Injustice. I love being able to beat people that haven't studied the Joker match up well enough. Being able to throw out close teeth than MB F3 makes me smile every time. Love my gimmicks.
I always get all smiley when i land a meterburn crowbar in the corner lol

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Injustice.

ITZ JUST A$$

MK4Lyfe

#WhensMK10
#Slowwalkspeeds
#Nofootsies
#MMHsafeteleport
#Safe50/50s
#F23
#Washedupcolorpallete
#Nomusic
#Nofatalitys
#Scorpionteleport
#KIbestgameever
#Nofootsies
#Nofootsies
#NomorepatchesfromNRS
#MK9wasbalanced
#InJUMPSTICE
#Zodstrait
#Lowgunshotnerf
#Nofootsies

Espio

Kokomo
I really like the game, it's nice to have tons of variety in the characters. Traits are probably one of the coolest fighting game additions done right.

There are things that bother me about the game, but that's the case with any fighting game you play.

I rarely play other games lately because I'm really into actually getting better and understanding this game and my characters' meta.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I really like the game, it's nice to have tons of variety in the characters. Traits are probably one of the coolest fighting game additions done right.

There are things that bother me about the game, but that's the case with any fighting game you play.

I rarely play other games lately because I'm really into actually getting better and understanding this game and my characters' meta.
Lord knows your having fun when you play Hawkgirl. That lady is so much fun to use.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce

Your character is literally a #MetaBreaker. I call shenanigans good sir.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I love when I can condition somebody to jump away from my WC and then I successfully WCC and D2 them into a combo :D

Grundy is cool as hell. The only thing I would change about him if I could would be to replace stance switch with a dedicated Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday poem taunt button

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I love when I can condition somebody to jump away from my WC and then I successfully WCC and D2 them into a combo :D

Grundy is cool as hell. The only thing I would change about him if I could would be to replace stance switch with a dedicated Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday poem taunt button
A taunt button in general would be cool! I think Joker would have the best one out of the entire cast.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
A taunt button in general would be cool! I think Joker would have the best one out of the entire cast.
Terminator 3 on PS2 had a one liner button and it remains to this day one of my favorite additions in any game ever! I can just imagine spending half a match Atlas Torpedo-ing and the other half smashing the SHAZAM button. I think Doomsday would be a low tier taunter though lol

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I havent played the game in weeks tbh. Completely lost that spark that makes you want to play.

I should probably just try picking up another character but that always ends with me going back to my main lololol

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
It's a cool game for sure, it's a shame that people can't get behind it more. The current mood that TYM in is the worst thing about Injustice for me. Hopefully NEC will calm things down a bit.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
THough there is alot of potential that can be patched in, the game right now is on point and fun as hell!!!

Anyone want to help me level up my DS on psn hit me up

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Why are we so extremist? Why can't we accept that this game will not be marked in history as 'one of the best Fighting Games ever' but is not a complete shitter. Yea we have slow walk speeds, yea we have balance, but does no one ever think about the fact that this game brought some non-NRS guys in?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I think Shazam is one of the coolest characters NRS has ever created. Every strike you do has an impact especially when you get trait up. It's ridiculous how into the game I get when I do a set with Shazam.
sorry dude but any character that turns into a child at night just to touch himself is plain wrong and should be removed from the game.you also need to be reported for using him,u sick pervert.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Why are we so extremist? Why can't we accept that this game will not be marked in history as 'one of the best Fighting Games ever' but is not a complete shitter. Yea we have slow walk speeds, yea we have balance, but does no one ever think about the fact that this game brought some non-NRS guys in?

I merged this thread into the one it is directed towards. It did not need to be a competing thread that would have turned into a flame war.