What's new

injustice is awesome

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
It is, though.

I may bitch and moan about characters like BM and KF running a train on my #1 main, but I always fun with this game at the end of the day.

I do lowkey enjoy abusing iafb/grappling hook with cyborg from time to time when the MU allows it. Thats the only good thing I can say about inj.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
I just wish there was something in the game that equated to swatting someone out of the sky with a low damage jab consistently like you can to a divekick crazy Yun in AE. Otherwise I think the game is great yet salt inducing.

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
Let's talk about how cool Catwoman is in this game.
Catwoman is tight
Even though i hate getting caught by Catdash it makes it better when she says "love you're shoes"
I think people sleep on Hawkgirl, I think she is one of the coolest characters in the game
And why do people think Sinestro isn't awesome? He is badass!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
my only real gripe with Injustice is how small the character models are on screen
It seemed odd to me, as well. I think NRS made them small due to how important the backgrounds are in this game. Just my thought.

Otherwise, I really do love this game. I've been playing nothing but Lobo lately and really enjoying it a lot more. If I had to pick what I hate most about the game it would absolutely be Hawkgirl. I hate playing against her, I hate watching someone play her....I just hate her.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Injustice.

ITZ JUST A$$

MK4Lyfe

#WhensMK10
#Slowwalkspeeds
#Nofootsies
#MMHsafeteleport
#Safe50/50s
#F23
#Washedupcolorpallete
#Nomusic
#Nofatalitys
#Scorpionteleport
#KIbestgameever
#Nofootsies
#Nofootsies
#NomorepatchesfromNRS
#MK9wasbalanced
#InJUMPSTICE
#Zodstrait
#WhensBlackAdam

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Injustice.

ITZ JUST A$$

MK4Lyfe

#WhensMK10
#Slowwalkspeeds
#Nofootsies
#MMHsafeteleport
#Safe50/50s
#F23
#Washedupcolorpallete
#Nomusic
#Nofatalitys
#Scorpionteleport
#KIbestgameever
#Nofootsies
#Nofootsies
#NomorepatchesfromNRS
#MK9wasbalanced
#InJUMPSTICE
#Zodstrait
But...b-but Theo...you use AAAAAQUAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHN!