What's new

injustice is awesome

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
*gets bodied online*

But but but, Injustice takes no skill!!
I didn't say Injustice takes no skill. :confused:
Good sir don't be that guy, the one who makes his own argument out of others words because you didn't understand the post.

Unless of course i'm ironically taking you out of context.

I am aren't I, wow much tired, very stoopid, such dumb wow.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I didn't say Injustice takes no skill. :confused:
Good sir don't be that guy, the one who makes his own argument out of others words because you didn't understand the post.

Unless of course i'm ironically taking you out of context.

I am aren't I, wow much tired, very stoopid, such dumb wow.
was kidding man. People can not seem to catch sarcasm here. Its slightly ridiculous. But whatever. Carry on.

Injustice is awesome. First balanced fighting game with a large roster with no clones. If anyone is looking to play a decent grundy and a few others hit me up on xbl Vito devito. Welcome to Costco. I love you.

Smugleaf

Black and yelllow
Catwoman is tight
Even though i hate getting caught by Catdash it makes it better when she says "love you're shoes"
I think people sleep on Hawkgirl, I think she is one of the coolest characters in the game
And why do people think Sinestro isn't awesome? He is badass!

I think people are coming around on the Sinestro end. We have two godlike representative, P2W and WoundCowboy, that are putting him on the map.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I have fun until i face the bat biatches. then i get salty. but this is my favorite fighting game that I can actually win at.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
For real. I really like this game. I don't understand why people, who previously played mk9 from launch, and played the game for 3 days constantly refer to this game as "injumpstice". MK9 was nothing BUT jump in punch combos for the first 7-8 months. There are counters to jumping in this game. Sorry you couldn't figure it out. :(

It sucks seeing top players not have the ability to figure this game out... then just trash on it. But let's not let them determine what happens to our community. We are the community. It's up to us if anything is to happen.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I like this game alot. Mortal Kombat is my favorite video game series period, it always has been ever since I was like two years old. MK is pretty much the reason why I play video games lol. But as much as I love Mortal Kombat, I almost want to say that Injustice is just as good.

coolwhip

Noob
Injustice.

ITZ JUST A$$

MK4Lyfe

#WhensMK10
#Slowwalkspeeds
#Nofootsies
#MMHsafeteleport
#Safe50/50s
#F23
#Washedupcolorpallete
#Nomusic
#Nofatalitys
#Scorpionteleport
#KIbestgameever
#Nofootsies
#Nofootsies
#NomorepatchesfromNRS
#MK9wasbalanced
#InJUMPSTICE
#Zodstrait
You're my hero.

You forgot two though: #AllZoning #NoZoning (in fairness, only one person is guilty of the saying the latter).

And #InJUMPSTICE is by far the worst, only because it's an incredibly awful pun, especially after you read it for the 100th time.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I have fun playing Injustice. No matter what my sodium levels say. I play it all the time, and enjoy it. I'm not ashamed. I'm not embarrassed.

Fact: this game is not the same as MK9.

Fact: being good at MK9 does not mean you are auto good at Injustice.

Fact: that sense of entitlement irritates the bajesus out of me.

This game is fun. I will continue to play it, no matter how much other people rag on it. #NotASheep

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I don't know about that...but it's close. Maybe even.

That should say a lot. :)

(Last night in the parking lot of Tony's diner I was popping off about the top 5 minor details I love about Kitana's MK9 costume)

I can vouch for this. This fool asked us about the top 3. None of us knew small details, so he said "fine" and then popped off about 5 instead of 3 to make up for it.

coolwhip

Noob
I don't know about that...but it's close. Maybe even.

That should say a lot. :)

(Last night in the parking lot of Tony's diner I was popping off about the top 5 minor details I love about Kitana's MK9 costume)
Kitty's way too bland. I loved her in MK2 and the MK movie based on her look alone (and "use the element which brings life!"). As a kid I actually had a huge crush on her (yes, the video game character, not the actress from the movie). But in MK9 she's the typical good girl at heart with daddy issues who falls for the chivalrous hero (who is kinda bland himself). It's funny you bring up her costume because I absolutely hated it and would only use her MK3 costume. I do like the pose though, and the wink is pretty awesome.

Selina on the other hand, is a tweener, and her are lines much more interesting (not hard to be more interesting than "you will learn respect," in fairness). Her play-style is also far less boring. She's just more interesting as a character in general, even before Injustice came out.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I actually like the unforgiving nature of the game. The same combo is going to deal the same damage, regardless what my opponent's life bar looks like.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Its the most fun game Ive played since SSF4.
I usually do peng peng peng and when ppl try to jump in me I SF them back to full screen lol.
Hella fun ye.
Bare with me. What if Guile's Flash Kick sent people to the other side of the screen?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Glad this isn't a troll thread! Nice to see the love for Injustice. I love being able to beat people that haven't studied the Joker match up well enough. Being able to throw out close teeth than MB F3 makes me smile every time. Love my gimmicks.