What's new

injustice is awesome

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
People need an excuse to drop the game. Calling it shit is a great excuse because it being "bad" is subjective. People get bored quick, it just happens. With other fighters like SF4, they make a big update almost yearly, which keeps people interested and hype. It keeps the game fun and fresh, and not many want to drop it because they know a different version will come out in time. That's not the case with NRS games, at least not yet.

Personally, I stopped playing because even when I won, I wasn't having fun. And I realized to become one of the best, I would have to invest a lot of time in a game I did not enjoy playing. Simple as that.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I love the game. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just don't play if you don't like it.
More specifically, don't go into that game's community forums and post about how shitty it is. It just makes you look like a douche.

Unfortunately, people respect him for... well I don't really know why. He was wrong about everything he ever claimed, other than that he was good at mk9.

So I think this game is pretty good. I have a lot of fun. Discuss.
yes. actually wanted to drop it cause of DC but ist so much fun. played ft 50 vs a zod yesterday :D, couldnt stop

edit: yo poster below me, im talking to you :D

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
It seemed odd to me, as well. I think NRS made them small due to how important the backgrounds are in this game. Just my thought.

Otherwise, I really do love this game. I've been playing nothing but Lobo lately and really enjoying it a lot more. If I had to pick what I hate most about the game it would absolutely be Hawkgirl. I hate playing against her, I hate watching someone play her....I just hate her.
HG is extremely fun, I love her.
putting desperation in the eyes of bane players is the greatest feeling ever.

ruff321

Noob
Come on DC characters fighting it out what's not cool about that??? Loving this game and can't wait to see what Injustice 2 is like.

Plus you have only yourself to blame if you choose to main a braindead character. Maybe try branching out to other characters that is not high tier and you'll see how fun it is.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
It`s very "cool". Friends I have that don`t know anything about fighting games think it`s way more fun to watch than other fighters. That`s because of the transitions, the special attacks, the bouncy combos, the interactables. Etc. It`s very cinematic and epic and stylish. That`s why it`s awesome. And then when you get down to the real game design, that`s when the thin shiny gold colored wrapping starts to come off and you see the hideous monster underneath.

Fallen_sektor

I will show no mercy
I actually like the game, i remember people crying for injustice s realese, that mk was stupidly broken, we couldnt wait for a DIFFERENT game, not just some mk recycled superhero game, some dudes said sf was better, only scrubs played mk and none of the mk9 top players had a chance in any other fighting game, remember??? fuck mk, how broken is kabal, kung lao, sonya blablablabla remember? i guess people forgot that the mk scene was almost dead by january 2013, the online scene had like 60 people everyday, most clans died way before 2013 and now some top players cant win in igau suddenly mk is the hottest shit ever made and we should all get back to the game we all abandoned cuz it was broken, now is a great fighting game for the same people who quit before because they couldnt handle kabals preassure or kenshi s zoning or couldnt stand cyraxs resets and now it takes real skills, NOW. a shotout to all those who hated on mk and now hate on igau, good for you.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
It`s very "cool". Friends I have that don`t know anything about fighting games think it`s way more fun to watch than other fighters. That`s because of the transitions, the special attacks, the bouncy combos, the interactables. Etc. It`s very cinematic and epic and stylish. That`s why it`s awesome. And then when you get down to the real game design, that`s when the thin shiny gold colored wrapping starts to come off and you see the hideous monster underneath.
What do you mean? Let's talk about this. Don't want unwarranted blanket statements being thrown out or anything.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
This is probably the first game I'v ever played the same amount now as I did at launch. Maybe more. I like how differently you have to approach almost every MU. As frustrating as some characters can be to fight against, I actually enjoy breaking down bad MU's and learning ways to fight it so it's not so bad. :)

And ever seen someone clash with sliver of health left? That shit is hype.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Injustice.

ITZ JUST A$$

MK4Lyfe

#WhensMK10
#Slowwalkspeeds
#Nofootsies
#MMHsafeteleport
#Safe50/50s
#F23
#Washedupcolorpallete
#Nomusic
#Nofatalitys
#Scorpionteleport
#KIbestgameever
#Nofootsies
#Nofootsies
#NomorepatchesfromNRS
#MK9wasbalanced
#InJUMPSTICE
#Zodstrait
you forgot #Nofootsies

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I like both games. And I feel like I killed Injustice's history because I choked against KDZ at Evo and could've made it more hype ;_;

There are problems with it but Lex is probably the most fun character I've played in a fighting game. MK is awesome too, and maybe we're not at like mk9 2013-level of play with Injustice but maybe it can be there eventually. Maybe not too, but people need to calm down lol

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
This game pretty much saved me money from drinking alcohol every day. By far the most fun I've ever had competitively. I jumped on MK 9 right at the end of it's glory and picked this up just because I'm huge into comic books and fighting games. It was a good investment and I'll always defend this game. I've met a lot of cool people online because of it. "INJUMPSTICE" FOREVER.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Come on DC characters fighting it out what's not cool about that??? Loving this game and can't wait to see what Injustice 2 is like.

Plus you have only yourself to blame if you choose to main a braindead character. Maybe try branching out to other characters that is not high tier and you'll see how fun it is.
exactly bro.

DC Characters are cool as fuck.

My only beef with the game is the music and zoomed out camera making the characters look distant and far apart.

It's a fight so the action is suppose to feel UP CLOSE.

This camera angle Injustice has makes life free for scrubs who trade projectiles all day, kills the hype of the game and no one wants to watch that.

I know some dork will come in here and say "Well if you can't get through projectiles then maybe you shouldn't be playing this game".

Getting through projectiles is no problem unless you're playing online against Superman who's turtling by a interactable, Sinestro with trait or just a general Cyborg or GL who benefit from laggy play because they don't have to do anything but press 3 buttons over and over and dashing forward and blocking online is like 25-30 frames.

I invite people to play Fight Night Champion, it's more of a sports game than "fighting game" even though boxing is the most fundamental form of fighting. The flow of the game and feel of the action is SEX, where as Injustice is just like watching golf at this point.

The reason why KI is getting a lot of hype because it invites actions instead of keeping the fighters far apart.

The great thing about Injustice though and no one can take this away from Injustice is the character design of some characters. That goes to Lobo, Lex, Grundy, HQ, GA, Batman, Flash, Doomsday, Nightwing, Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl(I don't think there has been a character with her style before in any fighting game), Zod, and Bane. I love seeing match ups between any of these characters because the game flow is always exciting.