What's new

Injustice Box Art - Confirms Joker and Green Lantern

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Psyched for green lantern! Can't wait to see him in some videos... But did we really need both the joker and Harley? I mean joker is cool and all but we don't need both. Shoulda left Harley out if joker was in. =/

Espio

Kokomo
I feel the same way... *cough* sheeva *cough*
You're such a cry baby:p.

Psyched for green lantern! Can't wait to see him in some videos... But did we really need both the joker and Harley? I mean joker is cool and all but we don't need both. Shoulda left Harley out if joker was in. =/

Harley actually looks tight....I keep forgetting she has guns and bombs<3. Her new design is stylish.

The Batman universe needed nearly 1/5th of the roster lol.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
You're such a cry baby:p.

Harley actually looks tight....I keep forgetting she has guns and bombs<3. Her new design is stylish.

The Batman universe needed nearly 1/5th of the roster lol.
O_O ... You called me baby.

Not sure if me gusta!
:p

and I have no problems with the Batman universe getting a ton of characters, cuz IMO it has the best characters, but Harley and joker are pretty close to being the same character. Lol

Espio

Kokomo
O_O ... You called me baby.

Not sure if me gusta!
:p

<3

and I have no problems with the Batman universe getting a ton of characters, cuz IMO it has the best characters, but Harley and joker are pretty close to being the same character. Lol

I was actually being sarcastic lol, I'd prefer more variety too.

They've got Batman, Nightwing, Harley, Solomon Grundy, Catwoman, and the Joker...six Batman characters. I love the Batman series too but whoa lol.

Making Harley/Joker alt costumes of each other would have been interesting to say the least.

How many slots we have left now?

Raven, Starfire, Shazam, Deathstroke, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Doomsday, Lobo, Captain Cold, and I'm set.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
<3

I was actually being sarcastic lol, I'd prefer more variety too.

They've got Batman, Nightwing, Harley, Solomon Grundy, Catwoman, and the Joker...six Batman characters. I love the Batman series too but whoa lol.

Making Harley/Joker alt costumes of each other would have been interesting to say the least.
Well someone said Grundy is a green lantern villain? But anyway, I want scarecrow/ivy/or mr. Freeze (or all three! Lol)

Just didn't see the sense in having both of them. *shrug*

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I just get confused because Solomon Grundy was in Batman Arkham City, so I always associate him with being a Batman villian primarily:confused:.

I was hoping for Ivy too..Scarecrow's redesign was amazing in Arkham Asylum. I wonder if Mr. Freeze will be subbed out (dat pun) for Captain Cold, giving some of the other villians rivals.

I understand where you're coming from in regards to Harley/Joker lol.
I don't really care for any of the girls yet, that's why I want ivy.

And Mr. freeze is much cooler (yay puns) than captain cold (and looks more badass and has a better name) but yeah its gonna be cc. But I can hope!

I wouldn't care how they would make scarecrow look, I just want to use to of bombs and disorienting and debilitating and confusing moves. Haha

Green Lantern looks hella Ugly! What's with the mini poofy hair, that nigga look like Reggie. And his costume looks like one you'd see at a Halloween shop with those fake abs implemented, doesn't even look good, Lol. What's with the giant crotch piece?

Joker looks all Stiff and skinny like MKDC Joker, eww! So let down.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I think they both look fine honestly. Joker looks like Joker, and Green Lantern's body suit looks cool. I like it. :Thumbs up:

Black Canary is going to be the Sindel of this game, and I called it.