What's new

Injustice Box Art - Confirms Joker and Green Lantern

Espio

Kokomo
Cyborg, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman look pretty tight. I like Joker too...so now that most of the to be expected characters are out of the way, hopefully some more big surprises or less prominent characters will get in on the action.

Hopefully Wonder Woman has a reflect special with her arm bands like in the series, that was amazing.

If Raven by some slim chance shows up....I might pick this up and have my Cyborg and Raven team <3.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I was going to say if they went with a good joker, they would put him in his Red Hood guise, but that's not exactly marketable, also most people would think he looks hella stupid.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Cyborg, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman look pretty tight. I like Joker too...so now that most of the to be expected characters are out of the way, hopefully some more big surprises or less prominent characters will get in on the action.

Hopefully Wonder Woman has a reflect special with her arm bands like in the series, that was amazing.

If Raven by some slim chance shows up....I might pick this up and have my Cyborg and Raven team <3.
MAIN HAL JORDAN WITH ME!

I was going to say if they went with a good joker, they would put him in his Red Hood guise, but that's not exactly marketable, also most people would think he looks hella stupid.
I don't think it's that complicated.

DC:
Heroes = Good
Joker = Evil

Injustice:
Heroes = Evil
Joker = Pissed off and looks for a way to poison them all

Teams up with Batman and we have the scene, where Batman says (in the trailer), that millions are going to die, if he (Joker maybe) pushes the button (of the bomb).

Has anyone asked Boon on twitter if they'll be playable at Comic-con? At SDCC we got screenshots of Nightwing and Cyborg first, then the live presentation followed by a trailer. I think the only reason Green Arrow trailer was released before Comic-con is because the TV show will premiere before comic-con begins.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
That's the post I've been waiting for LOL. I was expecting a little extra reaction (flipping a table or slapping someone), but I guess you managed to contained yourself lol
Oh you are in the wrong thread haha, I got all that out of my system the the 2 new characters to be revealed thread yesterday...as well as facebook hahaha.

Batman and Joker look off.

edit: it seems only Green Arrow and Catwoman are playable at NYCC. I think they'll be using this build for the rest of the year.

Batman and Joker look off.

edit: it seems only Green Arrow and Catwoman are playable at NYCC. I think they'll be using this build for the rest of the year.
Yeah looks like the horrible vs. Screen renders from Mk9. Seriously why the hell didn't they use the in game models?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Oh you are in the wrong thread haha, I got all that out of my system the the 2 new characters to be revealed thread yesterday...as well as facebook hahaha.
Ha OK! fail on my part then lol

This is literally what I was expecting

(・_・)ノ”(ノ_<) BITCH SLAPPED!

OR

(ノ^_^)ノ┻━┻