What's new

Injustice Box Art - Confirms Joker and Green Lantern

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
So most of the characters have armor but the joker (that doesn't have superpowers) has not? I don't understand.

Looks to be an old bald guy on the right side with a huge beard. I've got no clue if that's just a random statue or a hint. Could possibly be the Wizard Shazam but I doubt it.
Am I the only one who kinda sees Darkseid in that statue? :-/ Looks like Darkseids head-gear to me ... yeah, it's a little bit too much around the mouth, but who knows.

insignis

Noob
something tells me that Joker's face in the middle is a hint that he will be the reason why heroes are trying to kill each other.

also I'm dissapointed a little, 'cuz Joker and GL were obvious and I wanted to see someone less predictable.

Reedoms

Noob
get the fuck out of here, it's WONDER woman, have you actually seen her movies and cartoons?
Yes, she's portrayed as a sex goddess every time she's shown. Point stands, she's from an island where people are born and raised to murder the fuck out of men and demons. If NRS want's to portray her as a bit more manly than usual, I'm fine with that.
I mean, her earlier stuff made her look mentally retarded.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The thing people totally missed is:

The Joker being front and center likely has to do with the story of the game. Injustice is a story-based title, and the Joker is one of the biggest supervillians of all time, plus the title of the game is 'INJustice' not 'Justice'..

I wouldn't be surprised if the archenemy side of the game revolves around him.

So my read is that the way the cover is setup has a lot to do with how things unfold in the story of the game. And basing the cover on what the game's based on makes FAR more sense than 'lets put some random character in the middle just because".

Think about it :)

Reedoms

Noob
The thing people totally missed is:

The Joker being front and center likely has to do with the story of the game. Injustice is a story-based title, and the Joker is one of the biggest supervillians of all time, plus the title of the game is 'INJustice' not 'Justice'..
More likely, they put Joker front and center because everyone and their grandmother knows him and him and Batman will most likely sell this game to loads of people.
Not to mention him just coming back into the comics after a year of hiatus. It's all about exposure.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If the Joker is front and center and Lois is dead then its likely he killed her just like what kicked off all the events in Kingdom Come. If so here's hoping Magog makes it in.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Who?

link plz?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magog_(comics)

Of course if Superman is the one who crosses the line though I guess it wouldn't make sense considering the pivotal thing was Magog crossed the line, the people backed him, and Superman left the world because he didn't want to be the kind of hero they demanded since they wanted heroes that killed.

I always liked the guy, but likely not a good idea to use him. Though he has killed Superman more times than can be accurately counted.

Saint

Noob
Yes, she's portrayed as a sex goddess every time she's shown. Point stands, she's from an island where people are born and raised to murder the fuck out of men and demons. If NRS want's to portray her as a bit more manly than usual, I'm fine with that.
I mean, her earlier stuff made her look mentally retarded.
yeah and looking like a shemale portrays colossal amounts of intelligence

I mean, Kitana looked like a genius! lol