What's new

Injustice Box Art - Confirms Joker and Green Lantern

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Yeah I don't like the cover too much. Joker's face is just so ratchet and in your face. Look at dat gangly ass teeth! Imagine seeing a bunch of those gamecovers side by side at the retail stores. *Wretches* It's WAY TOO front and center.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Yeah looks like the horrible vs. Screen renders from Mk9. Seriously why the hell didn't they use the in game models?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
THATS what it reminded me of, fuck.
They should have just used all the promotional art from E3 and other tradeshows, that stuff looks really good.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Why did they have to body Green Arrow like that? and Superman is fucked! Looks like Batman got him some kryptonite son!

GGA Wafflez

the kid
fuck...now i have to play lantern cause he can prob full screen combo like smoke and will have resets... that shit's gonna be duuummmbbb

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
all I have to say is awesome!!!!

Also who is that person beneath batman in the rubble, to the right of the pwned green arrow...?

I'm not so sure about Sinestro. Boon has already said one criteria for a character to get a slot is that they have to be connected to the story. I have a feeling there won't be alot of aliens in the game unless they're heroes. Technically Grundy is a Green Lantern Villian. ( Actually Alan Scott and Grundy are fighting now in Earth 2 series.) It would be interesting if they put in Mark Richards the Tattooed Man who is Green Lantern villain and has a connection with Deathstroke.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
At the top of the rubble I can see a hood similar to that of captain cold's. Further down there's something that looks like a wing, I know boon said hawkman would definitely not be in it, but boon lies. Then there's a bald head near the bottom which is probably luthor's.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Well can anyone shop that picture of the gamebox for a closeup of the rubble pile... I would like to have a closer look...
At the top of the rubble I can see a hood similar to that of captain cold's. Further down there's something that looks like a wing, I know boon said hawkman would definitely not be in it, but boon lies. Then there's a bald head near the bottom which is probably luthor's.