What's new

Injustice Box Art - Confirms Joker and Green Lantern

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Well can anyone shop that picture of the gamebox for a closeup of the rubble pile... I would like to have a closer look...

mods might yell at me cause its so big (thats what she said.. but take a look before they yell)

**FROM YOUR PC CLICK ON THE PIC.... then if your slight of sight, Hold down Cntrl and hit the + symbol a few times on the numb pad

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
mods might yell at me cause its so big (thats what she said.. but take a look before they yell)

**FROM YOUR PC CLICK ON THE PIC.... then if your slight of sight, Hold down Cntrl and hit the + symbol a few times on the numb pad

this deserves like over 9000 likes you guys....
Thanks Redrum your the man....

Tolkeen

/wrists
I'm a little upset they chose Hal Jordan... we have enough cocky assholes in this game already.

Alan scott or John Stewart would have been the better choice.

Reedoms

Noob

Looks to be an old bald guy on the right side with a huge beard. I've got no clue if that's just a random statue or a hint. Could possibly be the Wizard Shazam but I doubt it.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Cyborg, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman look pretty tight. I like Joker too...so now that most of the to be expected characters are out of the way, hopefully some more big surprises or less prominent characters will get in on the action.

Hopefully Wonder Woman has a reflect special with her arm bands like in the series, that was amazing.

If Raven by some slim chance shows up....I might pick this up and have my Cyborg and Raven team <3.
Cyborg and raven confirmed low tier! ;)