What's new

I'm calling it now (feel free to blow me up if it doesn't happen)

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yeah I think F/T is really strong. I struggle sometimes. I mean, ferra can throw Torr like a projectile overhead or low and you just have to hold it. It's also safe. Just like everything this character has. You all think Kung Jin is awesome?? Put some work into this character and you'll see what a great character is. Yeah I'm salty at this character :p
Man if Ferra could throw Torr I'd play this character lol

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
The character ist just more slow paced than what people are used to. Give it like a month and you'll see the Ferra/Torr mains pop out.

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
The damage output on Ferra/Torr is amazing. I love how little u have to to do to get so much damage with Ferra/Torr. Also a really fun character to watch, can't wait to see that character make top 8 at a major. Someone has to do it :)

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
I've played them a fair bit just to have a low execution online alternative to the Cage family. I'd say the weakness I've encountered is that your mixup is good, but it's slow to come out, and you gotta make your opponent not want to mash, cause fast normals beat everything you've got but the 11 knockdown string.

I do love the meterless damage and njp though. Also the design.

Seriously Master/Blaster alt skin.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
He has absolutely no way of getting in vs Kano. He can only trade by doing the low toss but doesn't it has large cool down and it doesn't close the distance
Why don't you just block and walk in? Once you're at jump distance, make a read and jump the next projectile. Now, you're in.

What are their armor moves? Kano's footsies are good, but i don't know about 8-2.

Can we get a F/T main in here to explain her side of the MU?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
He has absolutely no way of getting in vs Kano. He can only trade by doing the low toss but doesn't it has large cool down and it doesn't close the distance
What? If F/T trade with low toss they knock down Kano and they can run in to close like half or one third of full screen. I only played FT a couple of times and I know that much already.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
What? If F/T trade with low toss they knock down Kano and they can run in to close like half or one third of full screen. I only played FT a couple of times and I know that much already.
I just tech roll and he's at the same distance pretty much. His jump is loopy and my knives recover too fast so I can easily b1 aa.. I know whiteboi mains him

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Why don't you just block and walk in? Once you're at jump distance, make a read and jump the next projectile. Now, you're in.

What are their armor moves? Kano's footsies are good, but i don't know about 8-2.

Can we get a F/T main in here to explain her side of the MU?
I know whiteboi mains him ask his for his opinion. At best it's 7-3

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I just tech roll and he's at the same distance pretty much. His jump is loopy and my knives recover too fast so I can easily b1 aa.. I know whiteboi mains him
No way of closing distance my ass. It took me 2 seconds:

You're more than welcome to roll yourself into the corner. I don't even play any of them but I have just about started to learn F/T so I'm not going to act like I know the MU at all, but spurting out BS like they can't close the distance and calling an 8-2 MU week 3 in the game's life is just dumb.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
i actually play cutie and the beast and i can say one they are a great character but i don't know if they will be a huge problem judging he has 50/50's and the damage output but the thing is he has one really good combo starter but i can see what you are saying and time will tell but i can say this character you are talking about is a good character and he is going to be used a good bit and do really good in matches but i can see where he can have trouble but i will go along with what you are saying and im not downplaying or anything but yeah time will tell