What's new

I'm calling it now (feel free to blow me up if it doesn't happen)

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Lol what the hell makes them lose to Kano that bad? Ive played long ass sets offline Cybernetic and Cimmando Kano vs FT and that is not an 8-2 lol thats a rediculous claim. So what makes it so bad again?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Lol what the hell makes them lose to Kano that bad? Ive played long ass sets offline Cybernetic and Cimmando Kano vs FT and that is not an 8-2 lol thats a rediculous claim. So what makes it so bad again?
Because Whiteboi lost to him or something. I like Whiteboi, but he is no biohazard.
He is cool though.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You know what? Just for laughs, I say Kano beats F/T 10-0.
Any Kano player that loses to any F/T player from here on out is permanently shit tier.
Any F/T player that beats any Kano player will rise to the rank of Legend.

I'm going to love to watch this pan out.

Aramonde

Noob
give it a few months more and all ya ppl will see how Takeda "Star Wars" Ronin variation will end up being gdlk tier <3
master yoda has spoken
Takeda! FUCK YOU TAKEDA OKAY? FUCK NOOB!!!

XD I watch that video at least once a day. It always makes me laugh.

God damn it I always do that! I know what I do wrong every time but my brain just rejects it :p

I wasn't sure what TTH meant until you corrected me, only then I got what he meant. So, thank you for correcting me! :)
np just make sure not to post on tym while drunk :p

And for the life of this thread you'll still have people who didn't read the rest and they'll keep correcting you

I've played them a fair bit just to have a low execution online alternative to the Cage family. I'd say the weakness I've encountered is that your mixup is good, but it's slow to come out, and you gotta make your opponent not want to mash, cause fast normals beat everything you've got but the 11 knockdown string.

I do love the meterless damage and njp though. Also the design.

Seriously Master/Blaster alt skin.
I always read your posts as if Daria is saying them ^_^ . And yeah their alt is awesome.

Wish they would have given Quan Chi his living weapon in MKX. Such a sweet weapon design.
Agreed. You could make a whole variation around it.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
So because you are better than me at the game, possibly, that means what? You're not the top rep, neither am I, neither is Whiteboi.
Also I haven't given my opinion on the MU, I'm simply saying that you have no reliable source, which you don't. Also I don't travel, from what I can tell you don't really either.
So what, are you posting up $200 to fight me over your cardboard router? $200 for me to spend money to come out to you? Are you going to travel to me?

Otherwise you're just throwing out a dollar sign to prove literally nothing. Or as you say "You run your mouth too much for being bad at the game."
Come back to me when you achieve something. You can usually find me in the lab.

(to your post above, I'm not dodging but from what I can tell neither of us are going to come to the other person. Also Whiteboi =/= best Ferra/Torr)

(Also its kinda obvious to that point since I didn't know which either of you played, showing just how small the waves both of you are making this early into the game are)

(Just kidding Whiteboi is in my character council, forgot. He is cool, but still not the top rep)

(Neither are you.)

(Also odd he didn't come into the council telling us he got bodied by a fourth string Kano player. Was it online?)

(It was probably online. You should try playing offline.)

(In a tourney.)

(And winning it.)

(And then come back and MM me after you become somebody)

(Then I'll take your $200 and you can blame it on your adapter)

(Then I'll suggest maybe buying another one. I'll lend you $200)
OMG LOL posting in this thread is at least 8-2 DoomBawkz favor.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body

Being a lab rat doesn't mean anything, it's like two sides of the same card calling each other scrubs. Also it's pretty weak to use the excuse "I don't travel" to deny a call out, then say you'll take his money. I'm sure with all the love you have for nrs you will support this community and travel to something big. Most likely after just talking on a forum for a year.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Being a lab rat doesn't mean anything, it's like two sides of the same card calling each other scrubs. Also it's pretty weak to use the excuse "I don't travel" to deny a call out, then say you'll take his money. I'm sure with all the love you have for nrs you will support this community and travel to something big. Most likely after just talking on a forum for a year.
Actually I usually do travel to one tourney a year, but this year I'm taking a backseat.
However, I am also somewhat assured that if I were to travel, and he were to travel, and we played a MM, I'd win.
Namely because I've actually been to an offline tournament before.

Also wait, two sides of the same card? What side is he on? How many sides does the card have?

Reactions: RYX

enkil

Noob
The oracle known as The Mike Ross likes this character. He has fourknowledge of things to come.

I'm a Johnny player and was looking for a secondary to mess around with and liked FTs design so I went into training mode with them.

I paused the game to look at the move list and the frame data and looked at the high/low options.

I pretty much just started laughing and prayed the character would remain next to un used lol.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
So because you are better than me at the game, possibly, that means what? You're not the top rep, neither am I, neither is Whiteboi.
Also I haven't given my opinion on the MU, I'm simply saying that you have no reliable source, which you don't. Also I don't travel, from what I can tell you don't really either.
So what, are you posting up $200 to fight me over your cardboard router? $200 for me to spend money to come out to you? Are you going to travel to me?

Otherwise you're just throwing out a dollar sign to prove literally nothing. Or as you say "You run your mouth too much for being bad at the game."

(to your post above, I'm not dodging but from what I can tell neither of us are going to come to the other person. Also Whiteboi =/= best Ferra/Torr)

(Also its kinda obvious to that point since I didn't know which either of you played, showing just how small the waves both of you are making this early into the game are)

(Just kidding Whiteboi is in my character council, forgot. He is cool, but still not the top rep)

(Neither are you.)

(Also odd he didn't come into the council telling us he got bodied by a fourth string Kano player. Was it online?)

(It was probably online. You should try playing offline.)

(In a tourney.)

(And winning it.)

(And then come back and MM me after you become somebody)

(Then I'll suggest maybe buying another one. I'll lend you $200)
Haha way to dodge the money match.. lol shitty connection, I thought I saw you defending this games netcode so the connection shouldn't be an issue. Also if he is not the best then I guarantee he is top 2. If not who do you believe the best to be?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Haha way to dodge the money match.. lol shitty connection, I thought I saw you defending this games netcode so the connection shouldn't be an issue. Also if he is not the best then I guarantee he is top 2. If not who do you believe the best to be?
As I said in that post, I'm fairly confident I could take your money but its a moot point because neither of us will travel to the other person, and I'm abstaining from my usual one-tourney-a-year. It was going to be CEO, probably. Were you going to it? Probably not. If you were, sorry to deny you the chance to lose $200. If its any relation, I'm sure you could just set it on fire, or maybe pay P2W to tutor you. I hear he runs a decent deal. Either way, same end result.

Defended it when? I said it was okay I guess, or rather "good enough" I believe was my choice of words. Netcode doesn't mean your router isn't shit though. Netcode could be perfect, Shazzy will still lag like a bitch.

The best Ferra/Torr? I already said who I felt that was, perhaps you should try reading. The one who won tournaments, and I feel like Whiteboi might be 4th or 5th personally. I can name at least 2 players above him in my opinion, both of which I think I've actually named earlier in this thread. In fact, the best Ferra/Torr player basically just came in and laughed at your idea that its 8-2. He has won tournaments, is probably the top rep right now. Sadly like the Mayweather fight, I've decided to not blow you up so the forum monsters will miss out on a decent beatdown. Lets just say you're wrong, you've been nothing but wrong, the top player and plenty of other people who aren't incompetent boobs have pointed it out, and even I, the lowest most unproven F/T, knew and was correct in saying you were wrong.

Reactions: RYX

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
As I said in that post, I'm fairly confident I could take your money but its a moot point because neither of us will travel to the other person, and I'm abstaining from my usual one-tourney-a-year. It was going to be CEO, probably. Were you going to it? Probably not. If you were, sorry to deny you the chance to lose $200. If its any relation, I'm sure you could just set it on fire, or maybe pay P2W to tutor you. I hear he runs a decent deal. Either way, same end result.

Defended it when? I said it was okay I guess, or rather "good enough" I believe was my choice of words. Netcode doesn't mean your router isn't shit though. Netcode could be perfect, Shazzy will still lag like a bitch.

The best Ferra/Torr? I already said who I felt that was, perhaps you should try reading. The one who won tournaments, and I feel like Whiteboi might be 4th or 5th personally. I can name at least 2 players above him in my opinion, both of which I think I've actually named earlier in this thread. In fact, the best Ferra/Torr player basically just came in and laughed at your idea that its 8-2. He has won tournaments, is probably the top rep right now. Sadly like the Mayweather fight, I've decided to not blow you up so the forum monsters will miss out on a decent beatdown. Lets just say you're wrong, you've been nothing but wrong, the top player and plenty of other people who aren't incompetent boobs have pointed it out, and even I, the lowest most unproven F/T, knew and was correct in saying you were wrong.
I actually have fiber optic internet. I could send you my up and down and a receipt of my internet bill. yiu keep saying how yo would beat me yet you won't accept my challenge.. Lol keep dodging we all know you are a bad player and you talk to much. I just want to expose you. 200$ and I will provide you with all my internet info with concrete proof. Are you going to bitch out or accept

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I actually have fiber optic internet. I could send you my up and down and a receipt of my internet bill. yiu keep saying how yo would beat me yet you won't accept my challenge.. Lol keep dodging we all know you are a bad player and you talk to much. I just want to expose you. 200$ and I will provide you with all my internet info with concrete proof. Are you going to bitch out or accept
Your net sucks lol.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
what the hell is going on? Also I don't think its 8-2. To early to call anything. I was getting annoyed near end which makes me play worse. We definitely need to play more. I wasn't down by much though.
Ok I can respect your opinion but man cmon you had no options to get in.. I won like the last 12 games once I figured out you can't get in..
Maybe 8-2 is too much but it certainly seems bad

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
We're listing matchup numbers 2 weeks into the game's life...cannot be serious.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
We're listing matchup numbers 2 weeks into the game's life...cannot be serious.
No I'm trying to discuss but apparently discussing mus is prohibited. Just states that it seems like it's really bad and don't think it will change