What's new

I'm calling it now (feel free to blow me up if it doesn't happen)

Epy69zSmallBoys

No respect for Kung Jin
I think people in the MK kommunity are sleeping HARD on Biggie/Smalls (Ferra/Torr). I believe that he/she is a very strong character with excellent tournament viability. So here is what I'm calling: During a tournament, when one of the pros (R.E.O. CDjr, ect.) is on their last chance to switch characters and in trouble of being placed into losers, they will pull out a "pocket" F/T and destroy the opponent with an unexpected match up. Of course then cue all the day 1 mains talking about everyone jumping on the F/T band wagon afterwords and other members of the kommunity crying for nerfs. Anyway, this is what I predict will happen. If it doesn't, feel free to talk sh*t to me over the enterwebs like a big boy.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yeah I think F/T is really strong. I struggle sometimes. I mean, ferra can throw Torr like a projectile overhead or low and you just have to hold it. It's also safe. Just like everything this character has. You all think Kung Jin is awesome?? Put some work into this character and you'll see what a great character is. Yeah I'm salty at this character :p

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Yeah I think F/T is really strong. I struggle sometimes. I mean, ferra can throw Torr like a projectile overhead or low and you just have to hold it. It's also safe. Just like everything this character has. You all think Kung Jin is awesome?? Put some work into this character and you'll see what a great character is. Yeah I'm salty at this character :p
I've just started messing with the character and they are fun to play so far

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
once you get over the no-anti air problem they're pretty amazing. if they keep their opponent at jump in range they could play dirty games with their humongous neutral jump punch so it's honestly hard to jump at them in the first place.

Their tick grabs are also iinnnnsaaane.

Last edited:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I think people in the MK kommunity are sleeping HARD on Biggie/Smalls (Ferra/Torr). I believe that he/she is a very strong character with excellent tournament viability. So here is what I'm calling: During a tournament, when one of the pros (R.E.O. CDjr, ect.) is on their last chance to switch characters and in trouble of being placed into losers, they will pull out a "pocket" F/T and destroy the opponent with an unexpected match up. Of course then cue all the day 1 mains talking about everyone jumping on the F/T band wagon afterwords and other members of the kommunity crying for nerfs. Anyway, this is what I predict will happen. If it doesn't, feel free to talk sh*t to me over the enterwebs like a big boy.
Gets 8-2 by Kano