What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Dude....older StarFire fits Injustice though. Also besides batman and superman Teen titans is the most popular and all members of the titans bring something fresh to the table fighting game wise.
Teen Titans are not as popular as Wonder Woman,Green Lantern,and the Flash
Starfire bring nothing new shes strong and shots green balls thats it (could be wrong so if I am tell me)
Beastboy would be to hard to make in a nonsprite fighting game

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I really hope there's more than 24 characters at launch. Underwhelming number given the character pool.

Anyway, gotta give it to NRS that this strategy was pretty sweet. Twelve pages in eleven hours.

Starfire bring nothing new shes strong and shots green balls thats it (could be wrong so if I am tell me)
While Koriand'r would be appreciable fanservice(if done RIGHT), she really doesn't have much that we don't already have. Now, I will say that she would be on Batman's side, at least once Superman starts restricting freedoms and imposing order.
Beast Boy/Changeling would be incredible, but to incorporate his transformations in a way that make sense would probably be pushing it.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
So I wake up to see pages upon pages of just bashing her look? Honestly who cares, I think it fits her character perfectly. Anyone who's bitching about this clearly only rides the Teen Titan's anime's dick hard. Someone in the thread said earlier that she looks like a witch, which I personally agree with and think is amazing.

Everything about this character looks really good to me, I'm going to watch this video countless time's because I'm THAT intrigued by her, and besides the fact that I said I'd be playing her as soon as the game was announced. I bet a lot of people won't actually use her on launch, and I'm completely fine with that. It'll be like Mileena all over again :)

So I wake up to see pages upon pages of just bashing her look? Honestly who cares, I think it fits her character perfectly. Anyone who's bitching about this clearly only rides the Teen Titan's anime's dick hard. Someone in the thread said earlier that she looks like a witch, which I personally agree with and think is amazing.

Everything about this character looks really good to me, I'm going to watch this video countless time's because I'm THAT intrigued by her, and besides the fact that I said I'd be playing her as soon as the game was announced. I bet a lot of people won't actually use her on launch, and I'm completely fine with that. It'll be like Mileena all over again :)
As I've made clear, I'm a fan of the animated series, but I don't find her look in the game to be that terrible. It could have been a lot worse.

Reactions: Jer

Mulder

King of Heroes
This is what happens when you only appear in one cartoon. :p Poor Raven. XD All of her fanboys and fangirls.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I really hope there's more than 24 characters at launch. Underwhelming number given the character pool.

Anyway, gotta give it to NRS that this strategy was pretty sweet. Twelve pages in eleven hours.
There is probably 24 initial characters, with 1-2 unlockables

how long does it take them after the release to give us DLC or at least info on DLC - coz i asume now i have to wait for more months to know anything about MMH in Injustice
Well MK9 came out roughly around the same time as Injustice is gonna, so I imagine we'll get DLC sometime in the summer.

I will say this, while her face is a little odd, I love the rest of her design and I hope that Mattel will make a figure of her. I'd die a little if she was the one packed in with Flash...mainly cause I'd have to buy Flash.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Beastboy can make history for FG though. He will be awesome. GL's show got canceled. Besides comics why doesn't wonder woman have her on show?(Talking right now, not the 80s) Same with the flash. Are you also aware of the push to get a new season of teen titans? Also Starfire can do a little more than that, but she would balance out the game since she can be rushdown. And I feel we don't have enough rushdown characters in this game.

But what about Zatanna?

Joker is French? :confused: lol
and isn't batman supposed to be the greatest detective of DC?
Jack Napier was invented for the 1989 Batman film. The thing is, Joker himself has told many different stories of how he came to be the Joker. There's only one thing that every story has in common, and that's the Batman. No one knows how Joker really came to be the way he was when he fell into the vat of acid as the Red Hood. He's told many lies and falsehoods about his past. Also, I would assume that being "disfigured" the way he was might have even affected how his blood would be through DNA tests and probably would've destroyed his fingerprints as well. Not that the latter matters since he always wears gloves.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Jack Napier was invented for the 1989 Batman film. The thing is, Joker himself has told many different stories of how he came to be the Joker. There's only one thing that every story has in common, and that's the Batman. No one knows how Joker really came to be the way he was when he fell into the vat of acid as the Red Hood. He's told many lies and falsehoods about his past. Also, I would assume that being "disfigured" the way he was might have even affected how his blood would be through DNA tests and probably would've destroyed his fingerprints as well. Not that the latter matters since he always wears gloves.
I can imagine a nice background story on Joker :D they should do it sometime!!