What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I think they made her face all long to compensate for the extra pair of eyes she gets when activating her trait/gimmick and becoming Trigon-mode Raven. There is a chance that even if they do give Raven a remodeled Teen Titans alt with Tara Strong's voice and all that, she'll still have a bad case of longface-syndrome.

Swine of Omnipotence

Lord of Swines
as part of the LGBT community i am gonna ignore your comment :p
And maybe her chin makes her face a little too long but apart that there is nothing and her body looks flawless
Ah. Well I apologize if I offended you as it was unintentional if that is the case.

But skeletal structure is what it is.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Ah. Well I apologize if I offended you as it was unintentional if that is the case.

But skeletal structure is what it is.
i know i know - don't worry - some expressions have just entered people's minds - the number of the gaming community who call each other [ban incoming] or [ban incoming] when they get angry is HUGE - so tranny is not surprising anymore lol

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

The image posted on the Facebook page. Looks like initiating the super-move, so I'm guessing that her demon trait was still active when she activated her super against Catwoman.

Again...I've seen much uglier faces in video games. Go make some character creations in SoulCalibur 3 & 4. You're lucky to have one or two half-way decent faces. There are a few more in 5, but still more hideous faces.

ready for war with those claws

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Its now confirmed that her demonic voice that we hear now is actually Tara Strong's (distorted by NRS on purpose)