What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

This week has been full of surprises, first, we were treated with the fan favorite character Doomsday, via GameStop Join The Party Promotion, where we not only received Doomsday gameplay, but we also got to see SHAZAM in action. However, that wasn't it, Ed Boon promised us 2 "huge" reveals, and the second one has arrived! It is only, none other than, the beloved Raven! GTTV has revealed that Raven is a playable character in Injustice: Gods Among Us!

There you have it Teen Titans and Raven fans, you got your wish! Raven is the most recent female fighter added to the diverse roster for Injustice: Gods Among Us, prior to the Hawkgirl reveal during Battle Arena Round 1!

Injustice: Gods Among Us releases, 4.16.2013, place your pre-order HERE!

Credit: EGGXI

Here are alternative links since Gametrailers is 404-ing --​

Youtube​
Comicbookmovie Link -- HERE

Attachments

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Ah, here we go everybody, Raven fans can unite.

Now all I need is Captain Cold. And I said this on the other thread a whole punch but she is definitely top right corner of the villains achievement picture.

That is all.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Yep, that's definitely her in the achievement pic....and wow, as someone who's not really a Raven fan at all, I'm really impressed. She looks REALLY fun.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Well Raven equal Ermac. Also she be evil does that mean Ares is a good guy? I guess normal good side bad side will be blurred in Injustice.
Also it would be cool if she has an alternate costume where she is non evil possessed Raven kinda like the human costumes for the Cyborgs.
Also these fights are awesome I guess 16 bit, Slips and Del figured out how to make fights more hype.
So far everybody LOOKS viable. Lets cross our fingers and hope we have a diverse tournament roster.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
If Raven is evil......XD Expect a lot of people proclaiming Injustice to be "THE WORST GAME EVER!"
Oh I'm sure she'll redeemed or some ass. She is all demony and evil probably because she made a deal with Trigon or some crap to bring back someone she lost in the metropolis blast...

Don't understand why she's not red like in the comic though...

Mulder

King of Heroes
Oh I'm sure she'll redeemed or some ass. She is all demony and evil probably because she made a deal with Trigon or some crap to bring back someone she lost in the metropolis blast...

*shrugs* The Teen Titan fans won't be happy. XD I hope Cyborg and Nightwing have special dialogue with Raven.

Justice

Noob
Ermac and Shang fans are gonna be sooo hype!

That stage trasition is totally sick!

Raven is hands down the koolest character yet revealed. I'm still sticking with Mistress Selina tho ;)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I wasnt sure if they would go with the good or evil route for her... Shes obviously pretty god dammed evil....

Me likey

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well I've done my deed for tonight, I will see what hell this thread spawns in the morning.

Goodnight folks!

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
Holy shit, they both looked so good. Diggin that powered up raven. Looks like she gets access to different moves in that state.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

She NEEDS a Red Kostume to be Komplete!