What's new

Favorite bands/music?

Tolerance to screaming comes with the territory depending on what type of metal you prefer. Death has one of the more tame screams but it took some getting used to when I first started listening to them. Now they're one of my favorite bands of all time.

ZAQ

Noob
I remember "sittin on chrome" and MC Lyte was one of the few cds I have ever bought.
That is a badass little chick.

ZAQ

Noob
There is a program called "RadioGet" that has a ton of internet radio stations on it and auto records them if you want to keep them.

Free for today (thursday): http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

I tried it out and it is pretty damn nice so far. I just wanted some kind of radio to listen to that wasn't a pain in the ass, and this is good.

RadioGet said:
RadioGet – the world’s #1 web radio player and recorder.

Listen to your favorite music from over 25,000 internet radio stations. With a powerful tool like RadioGet it’s easier than ever, and fun, too. Select the genre or your preferred station to start listening and recording immediately. RadioGet tags and sorts all the tracks automatically. The music is recorded with no quality loss for your best enjoyment. And of course it’s legal.
Seems like a good way to get a ton of free/legal mp3s

aesop rock, EYEDEA, ATMOSPHERE, royce da 5 9, tech n9ne, soul position, murs, pos, everything rhymesayers or doomtree. mostly just under ground hip hop. lol and i live in alabama. only rap i like is haystak

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
i can't get into that underground stuff. white guys rapping over boring beats. i dunno...just doesn't do it for me. don't get me wrong though, i'm not into the poppy club shit either. hip hop is very hit or miss for me these days. this is coming from someone who grew up on it.

MaDWaK

Noob
Kensidj said:
i can't get into that underground stuff. white guys rapping over boring beats. i dunno...just doesn't do it for me. don't get me wrong though, i'm not into the poppy club shit either. hip hop is very hit or miss for me these days. this is coming from someone who grew up on it.
the man speaks the troof!

although eyedea is reall dope to see live. his freestyles are legendary.

gotta hav sum lynyrd skynyrd, Hank Williams Jr., Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Seether, linkin park, Fighters of the Foo, 2Pac, Biggie, Metallica, and i don't listen to much rap n e mor but Jay-z - "We gon run this town" is THE best rap song out right now

Mgo

Noob
AC/DC
Van Halen
Nirvana
Aerosmith
ZZ Top
The Who
The White Stripes
U2
The Strokes
Scorpions
RUSH
Queen
The Rolling Stones
Pink Floyd
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Led Zeppelin
KISS (first songs)
Joe Satriani
John Lennon
Jimi Hendrix
Iron Maiden
Guns N' Roses
Green Day
Dream Theater
Divididos
The Darkness
The Clash
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Cactus
Buckethead
Buckcherry
Bob Marley
Black Sabbath
The Beatles
Artic Monkeys
Led Zeppelin

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Top 5 genres:

Rock
Metal
RnB
Rap/Hiphop
Classic

Top 5 musicians:

Linkin Park
Iron Maiden
Anything from the 90's
DMX
Vivaldi

Top 5 songs for the day of posting this:

Numb
Fear of the Dark
I will always love you (Whitney)
No rap songs currently
No classics, I use that for when I draw.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Metal, all types and sub genres. Double bass and wicked guitar work make me happy.
Classic Rock
EDM
90s alt rock

Top 5 modern artists, npo
Meshuggah
August Burns Red
The Contortionist
Pendulum
Lamb of God

Top 5 All time
Pink Floyd
Tool