What's new

Favorite bands/music?

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
psycho4rent said:
By Artists: Adema, Apocalyptica, Brian "Head" Welch, Cavalera Conspiracy, Celldweller, Crazy Town, Depeche Mode, Dog Eat Dog, DragonForce, Dream Theater, Drumcorps, Ektomorf, Evanescence, Fear Factory, Fort Minor, Guano Apes, Kaliber 44 Polish Hip hop), KoЯn, Limp Bizkit, Linea 77, Linkin Park, Metallica, Motörhead, Nine Inch Nails, O.N.A. (Polish Metal), Pantera, Papa Roach, P.O.D., Rammstein, Sepultura, Serj Tankian, Slayer, Slipknot, Soulfly, Styles Of Beyond, System Of A Down, The Prodigy, Volbeat, V-Mob, (Hed) P.E.

By Genre: Rock, Metal [Nu, Death, Thrash, Groove, Progressive, Rapcore, Punk], Hip Hop, Drum n' bass, Alternative, Electronica.
interesting to see someone that listens to drum and bass on here. very cool. i've spun dnb for about 10 years now.

S

SuGaR

Kensidj said:
interesting to see someone that listens to drum and bass on here. very cool. i've spun dnb for about 10 years now.
I think a lot of people on here listen to dnb, but they don't know to call it that. I personally love me some DJ Qbert.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
SuGaR said:
I think a lot of people on here listen to dnb, but they don't know to call it that. I personally love me some DJ Qbert.
good point.

Qbert is the fucking man.