What's new

Favorite bands/music?

I'm curious as to what type of music you guys like.

#1 is the genre you like
#2 is your top 5
___________________________________________________________________________________________
#1: I like rock, hard rock, and metal.

#2: 5 favorite bands in order of how much I like them.
1: Megadeth
2: Metallica
3: Paul Gilbert
4: Van Halen
5: Judas Priest

Tim Static

Adminerator
#1: I like rock/hard rock/metal.

1. U2
2. MetallicA
3. Alice in Chains
4. Static-X
5. Fun Lovin Criminals

to finish my 10...
6. Rammstein
7. Pantera
8. Deftones
9. White Zombie
10. Pink Floyd

#1: Mostly Hard Rock/Metal

#2: Top 5

1. Pink Floyd (which is a strange #1 for a guy who listens to mostly metal) +1 for Tim Static ;)
The rest in no particular order...

Old Gwar
Pantera
Mr. Bungle
Death

cast

Noob
Tim Static said:
6. Rammstein
^^

genre: hardcore, some german bands you can´t put in a genre

1. First Blood
2. Shattered Realm
3. NJ Bloodline
4. Nasty (belgium)
5. Settle the Score (germany)

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
I can listen to all kinds of music except rap/hip-hop/r&b
But metal is my number one genere.

#1 Death metal, Black metal, Melodic Death, Thrash Metal.

#2 Top 5 in no particular order.

1. Sigh
2. Insomnium
3. Carpathian Forest
4. Immortal
5. Bloord Red Throne

Artist I listen to frequently are (non metalvise anyway)

Blondie
Kim Wilde
Avril Lavigne (lol)
Kristin Fosse
Frank Zappa
The Babd
Cream
Capcom
Tube & Berger
Blumchen
Annie
A-ha
Willie Nelson
Simon & Garfunkel
Edward Grieg
etc
etc

Like I can listen everything from Elcectronica to Opera to Adult contemporary

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Tim Static said:
#1: I like rock/hard rock/metal.

1. U2
2. MetallicA
3. Alice in Chains
4. Static-X
5. Fun Lovin Criminals

to finish my 10...
6. Rammstein
7. Pantera
8. Deftones
9. White Zombie
10. Pink Floyd
Hell yeah. If this were an EHarmony match, we'd be fucking by now. ;D

How did you get ubuntu to work vass! When I put it on a disc and put it in my computer then restart, it comes up and I choose the option to start without changing my computer and it doesn't load.

Vassago187 said:
Speaking of everyone liking metal in here i saw Amon Amarth and Goatwhore last Saturday. It was pretty much awesome!
Going to see them May 1st in Orlando. Not siked about Lazarus A.D. or Skeletonwitch but FUCKIN GOATWHORE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pr0fessor said:
Vassago187 said:
Speaking of everyone liking metal in here i saw Amon Amarth and Goatwhore last Saturday. It was pretty much awesome!
Going to see them May 1st in Orlando. Not siked about Lazarus A.D. or Skeletonwitch but FUCKIN GOATWHORE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
We showed up a little late so we didn't get to see anything from Lazarus or Skeletonwitch and we only saw half the Goatwhore set but it was good. The sound guy had it setup perfectly but messed it up for the Amon Amarth part :( Couldn't hear the lead guitar very well :(

Black Album: I actually load linux on all my machines and I don't use the live part (the one that loads in memory and doesn't alter your current install) I have done those before and when I do that it usually loads up just fine. Are you getting all kinds of errors? If so start up a new post in The General Disscussion section and we'll get you all ironed out :)

Stone said:
I can listen to all kinds of music except rap/hip-hop/r&b
That's such a retarded thing to say.

I don't like Death/Black or any sub-genre of it.

I'm into doom/sludge metal right now. But, i have and listen to everything else. Because music is music, and the key is, not to be a bitch

technical/brutal death metal, thrash/speed/doom metal also.

i been playing guitar for 21 years now, i also shred classical guitar (pagannini,bach,chopin,etc...) i am 6 songs complete into a full album with one of metals top and most well known drummer's (also friend) Kevin Talley. so far the 6 songs are killer! pro-tools ftw!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvE-HybGVLg&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

here are my best friends and pals i chill with(these guys destroy everyone in Connecticut)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9NyYuemSv0&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

a little run down of the music im into:) this is something that im into more then MK.