What's new

Eventhubs Launches an Injustice Tier List

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Wait what did he say? Haha
He made a matchup chart for like 5 characters including MMH which had Aquaman as 5-5 and everything else 6-4 to 8-2

Man, you are DETERMINED to prove Lex Zod is 4-6! I respect your dedication.
Lol, I'm actually really confident in my matchup chart right now. There's only a couple matchups I'd shift like a 0.5 adv/disadv.

The averages have been kind of weird so far though. I'm impressed Lex-WW is being well-recognized as an advantage matchup, but then Bane hasn't reached 5-5 yet and Joker (a mu i have as even) is his best matchup right now.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
@HoneyBee i almost agree with your MU chart, i have zatanna at 4 - 6 though and i have flash beating sinestro, green arrow, raven, harley, lobo, killer frost, grundy, shazam, and ares. wait then i must not agree with you then :pi honestly have flash top 5, he is so hard to deal with, RMS pressure too stronk, get hit first round say bye to your health into corner reversal 50/50 set up. flash is fucked up man.
Submit your list Zyphox!

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
@HoneyBee i almost agree with your MU chart, i have zatanna at 4 - 6 though and i have flash beating sinestro, green arrow, raven, harley, lobo, killer frost, grundy, shazam, and ares. wait then i must not agree with you then :pi honestly have flash top 5, he is so hard to deal with, RMS pressure too stronk, get hit first round say bye to your health into corner reversal 50/50 set up. flash is fucked up man.
lmao to be honest, my list would be very different if I could use 0.5 increments instead of whole numbers. MU's like raven, harley, sinestro, etc. I can definitely see being 5.5-4.5 in flash's favor but I don't feel strongly enough at placing them at 6-4 so I chose to put them 5-5. I think bane is his best MU at around 6.5-3.5 but I can't do that and I don't want to put it a 7-3 so I chose 6-4. And then there are some MU's that I haven't played enough (and take into account that most of my MU experience is done online) so I labeled them 5-5's such as ares and lobo.

I'd like to know why you think Flash beats Shazam though. I play a really good shazam and I find he completely gets out of flash's oki game. Also, I have to respect his long distance torpedo and B2 midscreen so he can dash up command grab pretty easily. I dunno how that's in flash's favor.

Oh and that corner reversal tech that you posted was a good find btw. I've done it in a few matches in the past when playing with my bro but never really thought about how to get it to work consistently so I kinda forgot about it. But since you brought it up, I decided to find setups that make it work pretty consistently. When I use it on people online they don't know what the hell is going on lol.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
lmao to be honest, my list would be very different if I could use 0.5 increments instead of whole numbers. MU's like raven, harley, sinestro, etc. I can definitely see being 5.5-4.5 in flash's favor but I don't feel strongly enough at placing them at 6-4 so I chose to put them 5-5. I think bane is his best MU at around 6.5-3.5 but I can't do that and I don't want to put it a 7-3 so I chose 6-4. And then there are some MU's that I haven't played enough (and take into account that most of my MU experience is done online) so I labeled them 5-5's such as ares and lobo.

I'd like to know why you think Flash beats Shazam though. I play a really good shazam and I find he completely gets out of flash's oki game. Also, I have to respect his long distance torpedo and B2 midscreen so he can dash up command grab pretty easily. I dunno how that's in flash's favor.

Oh and that corner reversal tech that you posted was a good find btw. I've done it in a few matches in the past when playing with my bro but never really thought about how to get it to work consistently so I kinda forgot about it. But since you brought it up, I decided to find setups that make it work pretty consistently. When I use it on people online they don't know what the hell is going on lol.
with shazam you can option select d1d2 into LK and it will hit shazam both ways as long as you do d1d2 slightly farther away then normal, he can backdash, but i think flash dominates the footsies, i play the MU alot against indecisive and a while back against gametime. b2 is risky for shazam and you punish for a lot of damage, 22 HM is interuptable by LK so LK or FU if they try torpedo, i honestly think shazam is one of the easiest characters to get a hit on in this game. also 6 - 4 is classified as slight advantage, 7 -3 is advantage and 8 - 2 is above average advantage, 9 - 1 and 10 - 0 are decimation and unwinnbable. flash has very few 7 - 3's he can dominate but i think he has advantage in a lot of MU because of his anti zoning options and rushdown corner game + damage. i will make my own MU chart and explain what i mean.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
with shazam you can option select d1d2 into LK and it will hit shazam both ways as long as you do d1d2 slightly farther away then normal, he can backdash, but i think flash dominates the footsies, i play the MU alot against indecisive and a while back against gametime. b2 is risky for shazam and you punish for a lot of damage, 22 HM is interuptable by LK so LK or FU if they try torpedo, i honestly think shazam is one of the easiest characters to get a hit on in this game. also 6 - 4 is classified as slight advantage, 7 -3 is advantage and 8 - 2 is above average advantage, 9 - 1 and 10 - 0 are decimation and unwinnbable. flash has very few 7 - 3's he can dominate but i think he has advantage in a lot of MU because of his anti zoning options and rushdown corner game + damage. i will make my own MU chart and explain what i mean.
If you still have PS3, maybe you could try playing Gnarlygatoalex and recording it so I can see what you mean?

Zyphox

If you still have PS3, maybe you could try playing Gnarlygatoalex and recording it so I can see what you mean?
i don't have ps3 anymore, is digit on xbl? @Digit we should run this MU, are you going to any major in the near future or online??

Zyphox

Solid 5-5
idk i feel flash has an advantage, i didn't know i could punish torpedo before, i know what i need to do in footsies to make it hard for shazam to approach, and shazam can't throw a projectile, or run away forever, one bad move from shazam and your eating way more damage than any other character, then put in the corner.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
idk i feel flash has an advantage, i didn't know i could punish torpedo before, i know what i need to do in footsies to make it hard for shazam to approach, and shazam can't throw a projectile, or run away forever, one bad move from shazam and your eating way more damage than any other character, then put in the corner.
what do you punish torpedo with?

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood

Raven flash is borderline 7-3 flash.

Zyphox

what do you punish torpedo with?
d2 trait 41% d1d2 into combo if he does it from max distance, if he does it close just reversal LC to punish LC will always punish, but you have to do it quick. if you didn't know you could punish it like i didn't than its understandable why you see it as 5 - 5. its soooo hard for shazam to get in, play defensive and hold on a life lead and you will win, play footsies, blow up dash ups and you're good, also anti air. flash has really good footsies.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
d2 trait 41% d1d2 into combo if he does it from max distance, if he does it close just reversal LC to punish LC will always punish, but you have to do it quick. if you didn't know you could punish it like i didn't than its understandable why you see it as 5 - 5. its soooo hard for shazam to get in, play defensive and hold on a life lead and you will win, play footsies, blow up dash ups and you're good, also anti air. flash has really good footsies.
For some reason I never thought of using D2 to punish torpedo... that changes things lol.

Zyphox

For some reason I never thought of using D2 to punish torpedo... that changes things lol.
gotta think outside the box :p d2 punishes it clean unless he does it point blank, i would just LC mB it everytime, corner carry and makes one less option on a smart shazam trying to get in.